Exanima 0.6.5.4

Midcal9

Another keypress and attack would make the character bash/shove/pommel-strike or whatever.
Would or already is? You said "they already have" one alternative attack to Thrust. Moreover, pressing alt, left mouse button and aiming at your enemy and most likely moving your mouse as well as moving my char by pressing WASD is already taxing enough on my brain while fighting, adding one more key that would be necessary to perform an attack would simply make me not use it and go for less complex and more reliable ones. If you feel like having to press 4-5 keys to perform a single attack which might fail instead of giving a good old right to left swing which always makes their blood gush out of their armor, be my guest.

There is a certain limiit, a threshold to how complex the controls should be, there is also a limit to how many things at once I am willing to press and think about while playing. 4-5 key keyboard and mouse combo is nonsense.

Peasant135

I've noticed that now you can put the hourglass in your inventory. Is this a foreshadowing of a new feature in the next patch? ;)

Mati9319

Supporter
Just a minute ago, I decided to see how the new game screen looks like (the one with a few character "classes" to choose). Remembering how a few updates ago there were about 4-5 classes (including Unknown), I clicked "New Game" and...

Well, I don't know if it's a bug or something, but now I have only one class to choose, which is Unknown.

It's not that I'm complaining, because I'm not planning on starting the game geared up (I'll be always choosing Unknown), but I'm just curious if it's a bug or not.

Mati9319

Supporter
I've just found a VERY annoying bug. Namely, I'm unable to put items in my inventory. I can put everything inside my strongbox, but literally nothing in my inventory. When I release LMB in order to put any item, it just teleports to where it was earlier.

Also, does anyone know if tokens (spider, two ribbons, eye, etc.) are working properly inside strongbox?

Midcal9

It's not a bug, I think. They might have added a limit to how much stuff you can carry based on its weight. Yep. I was a bit surprised too.

Mati9319

Supporter
Well, you were right! I just needed to move some items to my strongbox and the problem's solved. It would be really nice to have some icon indicating that we can't carry more items though. For someone who never experienced that before it's hard to tell if it's a bug or not.

Midcal9

Well, you were right! I just needed to move some items to my strongbox and the problem's solved. It would be really nice to have some icon indicating that we can't carry more items though. For someone who never experienced that before it's hard to tell if it's a bug or not.
It's Exanima, all its bugs are features. Dealt with it. Tadaaa. Ahaha

The inventory limit is quite buggy for me. At some points I can literally empty my inventory out until I've got no more than 3 small items in it and still be unable to pick up a piece of plate armor. The fact that there's no indication that my inventory is 'full' is the most frustrating, though.

Midcal9

The inventory limit is quite buggy for me. At some points I can literally empty my inventory out until I've got no more than 3 small items in it and still be unable to pick up a piece of plate armor. The fact that there's no indication that my inventory is 'full' is the most frustrating, though.
Think of it as of a puzzle.

Roryn

Insider
Are you perhaps talking about the 'Golem Suit' in level 5? if so, you can't take that piece of full-body armour with you. It's wear it or leave it.

Are you perhaps talking about the 'Golem Suit' in level 5? if so, you can't take that piece of full-body armour with you. It's wear it or leave it.
No, I'm talking about a normal piece of plate armor - the main piece/breastplate/whatever, in the practice arena. Sometimes I could fit an entire suit plus weapons in my inventory, and then it would turn around and I had to drop everything to pick up a polehammer.

Roryn

Insider
No, I'm talking about a normal piece of plate armor - the main piece/breastplate/whatever, in the practice arena. Sometimes I could fit an entire suit plus weapons in my inventory, and then it would turn around and I had to drop everything to pick up a polehammer.
That's very strange because as it stands the inventory is limitless. The only other reason that I could think of would be that you're not actually close enough to the item to pick it up, or you're not actually clicking on it. That's a silly thing to assume you would do though, but if it's not that then I guess something's wrong with your game.

Chase

Insider
That's very strange because as it stands the inventory is limitless.
A limit to how much containers (including the player's inventory) can carry was added recently, but it's UI representation isn't implemented yet.

Roryn

Insider
A limit to how much containers (including the player's inventory) can carry was added recently, but it's UI representation isn't implemented yet.
Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks, now I'll know not to hoard, but it'll be a hard habit to break :p

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.