Exanima 0.6.5.4

Peasant135

Yeah, don't expect to get them any time soon. Just enjoy the sweetness that is Exanima. It will come when it comes, there's no point of waiting on the edge of your seat for it.

Yoji

Supporter
Hi everyone,

The DRM free version is 0.6.5.4 and the Steam version is 0.6.5.4f, is this normal or the DRM free version is older ?

Fawz

Insider
Hi everyone,

The DRM free version is 0.6.5.4 and the Steam version is 0.6.5.4f, is this normal or the DRM free version is older ?
Some of the micro-patches aren't necessarily distributed everywhere for all formats, so it's likely that the site DRM-free version is a little behind. You might find the latest version on the Discord channel, but usually those kind of small patches is just .exe replacement.

Yoji

Supporter
@ Fawz
It's maybe shame for those who don't want to use Steam or others DRM platform, but thank for the confirmation, i was not sure if the DRM free version and the Steam version necessarily had the same name.

gugand

Do you know that the steam version of exanima is still DRM-free? You can launch the executable directly without launching the steam client.
Steam was released in 2004 and today, after 13 years, people still stay convinced that all games bought on steam use the steam DRM.

Yoji

Supporter
@ Gugand
Thank it's good to know, and no i didn't know, since several years i only buy the DRM free games, on the site of the developers (like Exanima here) or on the sites like Gog.

Is there another way (other than asking the question on a forum) to know if a game on Steam is DRM or DRM free ? I don't see this information on the store page.

YOMBN

There's one thing I noticed as the game started getting more in-depth through updates. I feel like my swing always catches the opponent's weapon instead of the opponent's body, and I hear a metal clinging sound effect and none of my swings have registered. In the earlier updates, the swings would have registered. Also, that one level outside is VERY dark.

teje1997

Hi guys, I'm new on the forum, I tried the game once downloading it and I want to buy it to help developers, but I don't know if they are still working on that. Maybe I buy it even if they don't release it. I love it, and any answer will be welcome. Thank you guys! :) (sorry for my english)

Kale

Insider
afaik, they are still working on it. I mean this release was just 3 to 4 months ago, which is still pretty recent.
Been a while since i've checked but, i think they're more active on the steam forums.

Midcal9

Okayh Okayh...Can you guys at least tell us that you're alive, doing well, having fun, enjoying life and working on the next update?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.