Exanima 0.8.1.7 Beta

Madoc

Project Lead
This patch reintroduces the markets and their corresponding sewers, fully remastered. The beta now includes all 10 zones and all content. There's also some GPU performance improvements, new sound features, more improvements to existing assets and fixes to various issues old and new.

Changelog for 0.8.1.7:

• Markets and market sewers reintroduced,

• GPU performance improvements

• Numerous asset and material improvements

• Added new sound effects for wet ground

• New variable sound environments

• Some lore items that didn't make the initial market release were introduced

• Fixed various graphical issues in sewers

• Fixed mind sense rendering issues

• Ported some fire effects to the new renderer

• Fixed being able to use items in continue screens

• Fixed socketed crystals disappearing under certain conditions

• Fixed crouching in certain places causing a fall through the ground

• Various other small fixes

Thanks and have fun

since last beta update my game has been running very bad i used to run on full settings, no i can only run it at lowest, and stuff keeps disappearing from my arena arsenal and stuff like leather boots appear as shirts or something else its not. i'll be installing the normal version again but just reporting bugs.

Corey S

Supporter
I haven't been around here in a while.
I was talking about Exanima/Sui Generis to a friend in Discord and noticed there's a beta version.
How do I get access to the beta?
I'm part of the kickstarter, but I've been going through Steam, which is at 0.8 from about a year ago.

Galorch

I haven't been around here in a while.
I was talking about Exanima/Sui Generis to a friend in Discord and noticed there's a beta version.
How do I get access to the beta?
I'm part of the kickstarter, but I've been going through Steam, which is at 0.8 from about a year ago.
In steam right click Exanima -> Properties -> Betas -> Choose "beta - public test branch"

Corazon

Insider
0.8.1.7 Beta Setup downloads and installs as 0.8.1.5c
Also the game screen is all black and only health bar and mouse pointer is visible

Decided to register because I wasn't seeing update news on steam, and found out that there's a beta by a quick search.
Also, mostly made the account to deliver some praise.

Far as I'm concerned, there's very few games that scratch the itch that Exanima's arena mode does. And even fewer that hold a candle to Exanima itself. Keep going, really really excited to see what comes next, and wicked thrilled to see that more stuff is coming.

Please don't stop. I need this.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.