Exanima Beta Access Problems

Upon hearing about the Exanima beta being released I donated the required amount to reach the "Digital Beta" tier. I have confirmation from paypal that the donation went through but am left not knowing what happens next... I don't know how I am to get access to things like the insider forum and new beta. Is there something I am missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parco

the devs have to manually upgrade your account, so when they get around to it (might take a few days) you should get a password and link to download page via email.
you can also access the download page by clicking the "account" button at the bottom of this page when you get the password.

Murf

Upon hearing about the Exanima beta being released I donated the required amount to reach the "Digital Beta" tier. I have confirmation from paypal that the donation went through but am left not knowing what happens next... I don't know how I am to get access to things like the insider forum and new beta. Is there something I am missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You are showing with the 'Insider' tag now, so you should be able to see the Insider forum, you should also be able to log into the 'Account' section and see your available downloads. :)

Mr.Gomez

Insider
Hello, im having trouble getting into the account section to download the beta, I'm listed as an insider but i cant login using my normal login details. the paypal email that i used to donate doesn't work either and when i try to reset the password to the paypal email, nothing shows up, ive tried several times, please help!

Mr.Gomez

Insider
Yep, 2 now.. Ive been watching this since kick starter and I'm really keen to get cracking into this gem.. Since donating on Tuesday I still haven't been able to play. First world problems, I know.

Mr.Gomez

Insider
Still waiting for ANY reply from a Dev regarding problem accessing the account section, could somebody send Brendan a pm for me pointing him to this thread? I'm patient but I don't like being ignored :(

Brendan

Developer
I do work weekends, have replied to literally about 100 people this weekend alone just missed your PM somehow. In future if you could also drop us an email to [email protected] with any trouble this is more reliable/heavily monitored. In any case, sorry about the delay and I hope you enjoy the game. Let me know if you have any more trouble and I'll deal with it quickly.

Mr.Gomez

Insider
So ive just checked my inbox and its all sorted now, i have access! but il have to wait till i finish work to download it and give it a crack! Brendan went above and beyond to help me out so im very happy with this conclusion.

Mr.Gomez

Insider
Well I put in onto my laptop (thanks work internet) and I've been playing it for about an hour... I am in love lol

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.