Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.1

Madoc

Project Lead
This hotfix is essentially a repair for installations of 0.4.3. It seems that through a combination of us being stupid and the installer trying to be clever it's almost impossible to get all the benefits of 0.4.3 with the current download.

Running this hotfix should fix a large number of of problems that you may or may not be experiencing with 0.4.3, some of the issues that have been reported are:

• Jumping doors

• Characters still using old animations

• Slow overheads

• Objects still disappearing after trying a locked door

• Just about anything you can think of
Account page link.

Vold

Insider
I kinda liked the slow overheads, it was more challenging to connect one. Although, I suppose that it was not intended since the AI has not yet been updated with the new modifications.

Last edited:

Murf

Thanks Madoc, was just about to do a full install(was still seeing shadows on the floor but no zombies), but will try this now. :)

Scully

Insider
So because I missed 0.4.3 patch download, I now can only download 0.4.3.1 or the 0.4.3 full game file?

Cooper Holt

Insider
When I go to my account page, I only see "Exanima Beta 0.4.3 Setup", no 0.4.3.1.

Is this intentional? What should I do?

Brendan

Developer
When I go to my account page, I only see "Exanima Beta 0.4.3 Setup", no 0.4.3.1.

Is this intentional? What should I do?
There's an issue with 0.4.3.2 at the moment so we've reverted the main version while we fix it, shouldn't be long!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.