Exanima Soundtrack Thread

Sgt. Floris

As we all know, a couple of updates ago new soundtracks have been added to the game. To listen to them in all their glory it would be nice to have a general thread with links to all of the tracks.

Here is a list of tracks that are already available on Youtube:

Maybe more are available somewhere, but none that I could find. Any contributions will be appreciated ;)

Fawz

Insider
I really love the game's OST, but too often it's too subtle. I get that it's a backdrop to what's happening in the game, but I'd love a in-game volume mixer so that I can bump up the Music and Ambience sounds :)

Sgt. Floris

I really love the game's OST, but too often it's too subtle. I get that it's a backdrop to what's happening in the game, but I'd love a in-game volume mixer so that I can bump up the Music and Ambience sounds :)
Since such a feature is present in almost every game, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time untill it is implemented.

konggary

I can't decide if I like the old soundtrack for the beginning of the game or the new one

The old one gives a good "on-edge" atmosphere, but the new one is nicely subtle and has some interesting flavors of dread.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.