Fast Paced Games

Pancakez54

Insider
Anybody know any really fast paced games? Like I mean really fast. So fast you'll have to be faster than anything humanly possible.

Scarecrow

Insider
Search for the game called "Run". It's free, long, fast paced and frustratingly difficult at the latest levels. Don't know why you would want to play an inhumanly fast paced game, but each to his own i guess.

Btw, the game "run" is incredibly simple and boring.

Pancakez54

Insider
Search for the game called "Run". It's free, long, fast paced and frustratingly difficult at the latest levels. Don't know why you would want to play an inhumanly fast paced game, but each to his own i guess.

Btw, the game "run" is incredibly simple and boring.
If you know it's boring, why are you recommending it to me D:?! and that's a flash game :(

Scarecrow

Insider
Well, that it's boring is just a personal opinion! For all that i knew, you could have loved it!

On a more serious recommendation, Dark and Demon souls. But I imagine you already knew of those. Mount and Blade Warband multiplayer is pretty fast paced as well. Also, Dark Souls 2 comes out 11th (?) of March, so get excited for that!

Pancakez54

Insider
Well, that it's boring is just a personal opinion! For all that i knew, you could have loved it!

On a more serious recommendation, Dark and Demon souls. But I imagine you already knew of those. Mount and Blade Warband multiplayer is pretty fast paced as well. Also, Dark Souls 2 comes out 11th (?) of March, so get excited for that!
Nah. Played a bit of Demons souls, didn't like it. So I bought Dark Souls to give it a second chance. Didn't like it. Just a boring type of game to me :L

Parco

What about Overgrowth? its a fast paced rabbit ninja game, its currently only in alpha but the game is still quite good.

What about burnout or something? If I remember rightly, you have to be pretty quick to avoid crashing. But it's a racing game which probably isn't what you're after.

Pancakez54

Insider
What about burnout or something? If I remember rightly, you have to be pretty quick to avoid crashing. But it's a racing game which probably isn't what you're after.
Hell I'm into what ever game. Wipeout HD Fury is my favourite game, so yeah I guess I like kinda like racing games. Just not really a fan of the burnout series. Too much crashing :D

Wouldn't mind playing sports games either. Would be playing NBA 2K14 right now. But 2K cut down every version of NBA except for the PS4 and Xbox 1 versions.

Komuflage

Insider
Maybe you can give us some more info about what you're looking for so we can help you better :)
What other types of games do you Enjoy?
game mechanics you like/dislike.
Genres.
Do you like "brainless" games like, halo, cod, burnout. or do you prefer more complex games like Arma and Grand Turismo?

Pancakez54

Insider
Maybe you can give us some more info about what you're looking for so we can help you better :)
What other types of games do you Enjoy?
game mechanics you like/dislike.
Genres.
Do you like "brainless" games like, halo, cod, burnout. or do you prefer more complex games like Arma and Grand Turismo?
Okay. I dislike mindless shooters, but don't mind beat em ups. I hate games that go for realism, because they end up being unfun. I hate pretty much everything about tf2. So keep that in mind :D. Suppose games you can get into for a long period of time. Don't want a game too slow paced. Not a fan of any type of 2d game. I like Battlefield's squads :3 Not a fan of Cod and Halo's shooter styles. I also hate Arma's emphasis on not telling you what the fuck is going on :D

Fast paced game, not mindless, not to realistic.

let's see...

Sanctum 1&2(fps/tower defence), Borderlands 1&2, Flatout 1&2(racing), heartstone(free), F.E.A.R, Tomb Raider, State of Decay(zombie survival), Portal 1&2, War of the Roses and maybe Beat Hazard if you think games like asteroid is fun.

Some of them are not especially fast paced but i would not call them totally mindless except Beat Hazard, but that one is instead really fast paced.

I hope this helps a little bit.

Madoc

Project Lead
I didn't like the content they added more recently (and that was over a year ago) but you could try Vindictus, make a sword Lann or Vella and try your hand at soloing some raid bosses on hero mode.

This guy in the video makes it look easy but he's ridiculously good.

Pancakez54

Insider
Fast paced game, not mindless, not to realistic.

let's see...

Sanctum 1&2(fps/tower defence), Borderlands 1&2, Flatout 1&2(racing), heartstone(free), F.E.A.R, Tomb Raider, State of Decay(zombie survival), Portal 1&2, War of the Roses and maybe Beat Hazard if you think games like asteroid is fun.

Some of them are not especially fast paced but i would not call them totally mindless except Beat Hazard, but that one is instead really fast paced.

I hope this helps a little bit.
Not really fussed on any of those. Not a fan of the Portal series. Borderlands was repetitive in really boring ways. I've had enough of all these survival zombie games. All of them are the same :L. Don't really like the idea of a first person medieval game. Seems kinda unbalanced :p . Wasn't Tomb Raider a flop :eek:?

I didn't like the content they added more recently (and that was over a year ago) but you could try Vindictus, make a sword Lann or Vella and try your hand at soloing some raid bosses on hero mode.

This guy in the video makes it look easy but he's ridiculously good.
That game looks insane XD literally laughed all the way though it ^^ I don't think a game like that would work well with my internet. Would probably lag like hell trying to keep up with everyone :D And besides, a game made in the source engine just screams bad vibes for me.

Last edited:

ShadowTiger

Insider
I love Super Smash Bros Melee. When you get really good, it gets absurdedly fast. You need lightning-fast reflexes, both visual and reflexive, to survive against the tougher human opponents. Smash Bros Brawl's AI is very good on the highest setting, but the gameplay is slightly slower. The Brawl mod "Project M" (3.0 was just released a few months ago.) combines the best of both worlds, featuring the fast paced action of Melee with the superhuman intelligent AI of Brawl's best and brightest. Very much worth a look.

If you can find a pro at Melee, though, it's like walking into a blender. I've won a few tournaments here and there, but the top-level elite is inhuman. Simply inhuman.

I also really love Unreal Tournament 3. It's incredible. It's always good for a few solid rounds of team-based insanity. I'm really not much for non-solo play, but the bots will definitely give you a run for your money.

Serious Sam, mostly the first one, has excellent arena-style gameplay, with huge rooms and tons of monsters sometimes literally thrown at you. It's heart-pumping.

Pancakez54

Insider
I love Super Smash Bros Melee. When you get really good, it gets absurdedly fast. You need lightning-fast reflexes, both visual and reflexive, to survive against the tougher human opponents. Smash Bros Brawl's AI is very good on the highest setting, but the gameplay is slightly slower. The Brawl mod "Project M" (3.0 was just released a few months ago.) combines the best of both worlds, featuring the fast paced action of Melee with the superhuman intelligent AI of Brawl's best and brightest. Very much worth a look.

If you can find a pro at Melee, though, it's like walking into a blender. I've won a few tournaments here and there, but the top-level elite is inhuman. Simply inhuman.

I also really love Unreal Tournament 3. It's incredible. It's always good for a few solid rounds of team-based insanity. I'm really not much for non-solo play, but the bots will definitely give you a run for your money.

Serious Sam, mostly the first one, has excellent arena-style gameplay, with huge rooms and tons of monsters sometimes literally thrown at you. It's heart-pumping.
Not interested in Super Smash Bros. Just too cartoony for me D: . Unreal Tournament is a bit too outdated for me, sadly. And Serious Sam... Looks like Operation Clusterfuck to the max x)

Tony

Insider
I've been enjoying Battlefield 4 lately. It can be as fast or slow paced as you like since there are different game modes and different sized servers. I enjoy using my brain and strategy while gaming so I usually prefer playing BF4 with a group of friends as squadmates. Using teamwork is very rewarding in that game and things can get very crazy.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.