Forsaken Fortress

Madoc

Project Lead
Hey guys, just wanted to bring this Kickstarter to your attention, Forsaken fortress. Not asking you to back it or anything but check it out and if you like it maybe give them a like on facebook or help spread the word.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1317934609/forsaken-fortress/

We think it looks like an interesting and fun game and we sympathise with them. They're clearly struggling to get visibility and I think they deserve a chance.

Thanks,
Madoc

Synalon

Insider
Wow, this looks great! Hopefully my debit cards will arrive before the Kickstarter finishes (they really should do). In the meantime, I will see if I can't get some of my friends to pledge.

Synalon

Insider
I have now pledged to this! :D I really want the $230,000 stretch goal, but it's looking unlikely at the moment...

NoSoAna

Insider
Seems like the Forsaken Fortress team is just undergoing a "learning by doing" crash course in marketing...;) But they are learning, and doing a lot to get the word out to the various channels.

The game, as far as I can see in the pitch, will be a lot of fun should they get the money. Naturally, I pledged.

Pancakez54

Insider
At first with the art style and animations showing the base I was thinking "Wait a second... Is this a mod for the Sims?" But that was just first appearances and now I think it looks like a pretty fun game to play. :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.