Forum Feedback

Cooper Holt

Insider
A few things I love about the forums are that they consist almost entirely of intelligent, funny, helpful people who pose serious questions and talk about realistic and achievable matters. I can relate to almost everything everyone says, and most of the questions I was going to ask have already been asked and answered by this amazing community. Things people say are almost always grammatically correct, people are worth talking to, people don't hesitate to ask anything, etc.

:D Stay awesome, folks! -Cooper Holt (Crouton)

Psychomorph

Insider
Community is classy so far. You can tell some folks here are a bit on the younger side of things, but they know to behave. :D

Developers are a little reserved, but they have to keep some distance, of course and are probably under pressure with the whole Kickstarter story. Still, they answer and reply to people.

I love the forum design, the colours, theme, not too bright not too dark. Software works excellently (on my end), very fast and no glitches so far.

I only wonder, why people are "liking" my posts to much, lol. That is odd.

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Its a great forum, the type of community you whip your phone out and check eagerly to see if anyone's come up with a cool suggestion, or created a T-Shirt, or if the developers have decided to come out of their mole holes! (Just jokin!) I love it already, I think the reason why everyone gets on here is because we all share the same goal.

To get Sui Generis and throw loads of money at Bare Mettle, along with the occasional suggestion.

Just wait till next year, I wish I had life PC gamers friends, they're all console players so online is a bit of a dud, I talk to people I don't know - at all, so I guess for me it's meet someone new everyday haha.

Can't wait for Sui Generis though.

Cooper Holt

Insider
Hmmm... for some reason the "log in" button doesn't seem to be working on Google Chrome for me... anyone else have this problem?

Psychomorph

Insider
I checked in Firefox, the login or signup button in the very top is on the left. Only clicking the "login" text opens the login form, while the "signup" text has no effect.
In Chrome the button is on the right and clicking on both doesn't do anything.

MrIdontKnow

Insider
I use Firefox, haven't noticed the login at the top left, I just click sign up at the main page and the top comes down so I can fill my details in and log in.

Psychomorph

Insider
In the Preferences/Settings, in Contact Details/Messaging Preferences, I unchecked the option "Receive email when a new conversation message is received", but I still receive notifications in my e-mail when someone replied to a thread I participated in. Shouldn't it be off?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.