Forums Have Been Dead for a Week

Ransom

What games have y'all been playing recently?

Personally, I've been having fun modding Rivals of Aether and Rain World. The communities for those games are fantastic. I've also been trying to find a group of friends to play Gigantic with. Anyone remember that game? Good times.

Ransom

Rain World is such a great game. Any specific mods you're running?
I'm playing the slugpups mod, along with a few other gameplay tweaks. I've been mostly messing with the level editor, which is super cool, albeit very slow. I really should download region mods, seeing as exploration is my favorite part of the game. Do you have any recommendations?

DezZzO

I'm playing the slugpups mod, along with a few other gameplay tweaks. I've been mostly messing with the level editor, which is super cool, albeit very slow. I really should download region mods, seeing as exploration is my favorite part of the game. Do you have any recommendations?
Pardon my late reply, rarely use these forums.
I haven't tested all of them and seems like there's many new ones since I last played in 2019, but I really liked Aether Ridge. It has above vanilla difficulty platforming and unique level design. Some cool new ideas too.

Ransom

Pardon my late reply, rarely use these forums.
I haven't tested all of them and seems like there's many new ones since I last played in 2019, but I really liked Aether Ridge. It has above vanilla difficulty platforming and unique level design. Some cool new ideas too.
Oh yes, I've heard good things about Aether Ridge! I will definitely check it out soon. (No clue why I haven't already done that)

kellyTes

hello. topic for me thanks kelly

i found this web and i would to help you with evolution. i am from UAE ;D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.