Golems...

Syllabear3

There are some golems that are working without crystals... hows that? I am cleaning the map and saving my crystals for later, thats unfair since crystals are consumed in no time ;(

We should have a zone with unlimited golems or something like that.

Roryn

Insider
My guess is that there'll be some kind of way to recharge those crystals in the later areas, or at least get some more encased crystals. I hope something like that's the case, because that power armour is hard to lug around right now, but I'd like to keep it.

Syllabear3

My guess is that there'll be some kind of way to recharge those crystals in the later areas, or at least get some more encased crystals. I hope something like that's the case, because that power armour is hard to lug around right now, but I'd like to keep it.
It looks very nice.

Valda

Aye, that's the reason I want to keep it so much!

It's strong and unique, too. I just can't live with myself if I intentionally leave any "unique" items behind.
There's a fine tradition in dungeon crawlers of creating stashes. I set up shop in one of the offices on lvl 4, placed books on shelves, scrolls in the desk, I dragged Sir as a trophy there and made a display case for all my extra weapons. The armor was a nice addition to my collection there :)

Syllabear3

There's a fine tradition in dungeon crawlers of creating stashes. I set up shop in one of the offices on lvl 4, placed books on shelves, scrolls in the desk, I dragged Sir as a trophy there and made a display case for all my extra weapons. The armor was a nice addition to my collection there :)
But what if you need something and you need to go from level 10 to 4 just to pick it ;u

burgzaza

Insider
For now levels play in order, but at some point I assume it's going to be less linear, with for example possibility to go in multiple different levels from a single level. Shortcuts between levels could help.

bobchaos

I did the same, at first I picked the first dining room you walk into on lvl4, but then I realized what was through the locked door and moved my stash there. It's more fitting for the new Lord of the Underworld! *cackles manically*

*edit* Did you manage to get Sir mounted on a table? I must have spent a whole damn hour trying to display him mounted on the round table and I could never get him up there :/

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.