Have you seen this?!!! Innovative wireless signalless headphones

Rob

I just had to share this with you:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/701992503/the-worlds-only-earbuds-with-no-strings-attached

Minimalist standalone wireless headphones. Crazy!!! Probably the most innovative thing I seen in this sector for ages, I've got no idea why I've only just found out about it, and I've got no idea why they're so far from being funded. Sounds like the perfect headphones for a runner (or other sportsperson). Anyway, I hate to be effectively advertising stuff, but I thought you might want to know about it!!! :)

Parco

and I've got no idea why they're so far from being funded. Sounds like the perfect headphones for a runner (or other sportsperson).
the lack of backers is most likely caused by amount of lazy people lurking around on kickstarter :p
this is indeed nice, people inventing technology like this, its weird its not being founded.

Reactions: Rob

Scarecrow

Insider
That does sound great. Many a day have I been annoyed of the wires in my face while training, and this seems to be a solution (or you know, not listen to music at all while working out).

Reactions: Rob

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.