Help offering QA

Hello, my name is Gabriel. I work as a QA for about 5 years, I have experience with both software and gaming testing in terms of manual and automation. If you are interested in my services please send me a PM message and we can discuss the details.

GZ with kickstarters

Octo

Insider
Well, 600 people will have access to the alpha version...so they'll likely report problems and feedback, and they even paid for it! :)
You should probably pledge at that level on Kickstarter...there's still time!

There is slightly more into QA than playing the game, there is documentation, approaches, methodologies, sets of data etc. If you are interested in the topic you can start with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_testing . I do not think that I have to pledge for it since it would like a 2nd day by day job and on top of that it requires assistance from a dev's for certain aspects.

Anyway, if interested, my offer stands.

Rehclip

Insider
Although pledging DOES show a LOT about your character... that you truly are interested in the success of the game. Even if you ultimately get that money back by working with them.

Personally, I wouldn't EVER request to work for a new company that I don't know and doesn't know me without first getting to know them and/or pitching in to help in some way or another. But thats just me... and I know everyone does things differently.

Personally, I wouldn't EVER request to work for a new company that I don't know and doesn't know me without first getting to know them and/or pitching in to help in some way or another.
I agree that my approach "might" have been a bit too direct, but I have just posted my intent as 1st step of the deal. The 2nd step is for them to
send me a PM message and we can discuss the details
if they see value in me/my services. Else, like everyone here, will enjoy the game when the time comes. There is no biggie.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.