How can I make the game look like this?

T-51F

I noticed that the reflections on the armor have been 'washed out' in a way and the colors are more matte. Similar to the command 'mat_phong 0' for tf2. I tried to use these commands on the launch options but there are no changes, tried 'dxlevel 8' and there are no changes as well. I was wondering if you guys know how can I make my game look like this. 362490_screenshots_20170728151459_1.jpg As you can see Sir isnt as 'shiny' as he usually is.
362490_screenshots_20170728151502_1.jpg 362490_screenshots_20170728151509_1.jpg Golems are a lot more matte more grey.
362490_screenshots_20170728162352_1.jpg Weak light reflections on the armor.
Capture.PNG 362490_screenshots_20170729145059_1.jpg mat_phong 0steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_287071615_preview.jpg

Tottel

Insider
I'm confused.

Are you saying you want everything to be more shiny; even in a dark, underground environment?
And you want the lighting to be more like TF2's cartoony style?

Also, those commands don't work as they are Source Engine specific.

T-51F

Did you look at those screenshots though? It seems that Sir only has diffuse texture layer and even that looks kinda low res. Which graphics card are you using @T-51F? Are Exanima's graphics quality settings maxed out?
Hey these are not my screenshots, and yes I want to know how you could change the game to this. I'm using a old graphics card but I can still run the game at 30fps with medium settings its a geforce gt 520. Sorry If I wasnt clear enough my first thread here

Tony

Insider
This is a screenshot I took a while back and what the game looks like on highest settings:

T-51F

Ehh am I not clear enough? I wanted to know if its possible to make the game look like the pictures on my post, low textures and etc. Even if you change the game to the lowest settings it wont look like the one from the picture. I want to know what I could do to make it look like that.

Tottel

Insider
Ehh am I not clear enough? I wanted to know if its possible to make the game look like the pictures on my post, low textures and etc. Even if you change the game to the lowest settings it wont look like the one from the picture. I want to know what I could do to make it look like that.
Now it makes sense, yes. Generally, it's kind of a bad thing to have "washed out" colours, and then you asked how to get them. That was a bit confusing.

If you got those screens from a random person, it's always possible that they modified textures or have a graphical bug. That Sir texture looks so low-res, as if it just didn't load properly.

Peasant135

Go to your Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/Roaming/Exanima folder, open Exanima.ini in text editor, change TextureDetail to 0 and lower(yes I said lower, you can put -1, -2 e.t.) see if that gives the result you want.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.