How much money has been raised through Paypal?

Achilles

Supporter
Hi, I waited for the last moment but I finally coudn't resist pledging for this game. I get the awesome feeling that this game is going to be great. i Had to pledge through paypal because I dont have a credit card, so I was wondering, how much money has been raised? and when the paypal pledgers will receive a key for the game?

Forgive my lousy English

Tony

Insider
I saw a post on the KS page saying it was around 3000 pounds. After the KS funding is officially over is when they will start linking accounts and sending out e-mails asking what rewards people want. I'm thinking it will take a few days to get 7,000+ accounts linked.

Achilles

Supporter
thanks for your response. Well, 30000 is quite good, I hope that amount plus the kickstarter money is enough so the devs dont run out of money while making the game. :)

Sandalwood

Insider
30.000 really would be awesome. Actually I'm also wondering how much will be left after all the fees have been subtracted from the kickstarter total ... 143026.28 pound according to my naive calculation:
total - ((amazon payment fees + kickstarter fee)*VAT)=
160.055 -(((6.931*0,20)+(160.055*0,03)+(160.055*0,05))*1,2)

iss this more or less correct or am i missing something?

Skybar

Insider
30.000 really would be awesome. Actually I'm also wondering how much will be left after all the fees have been subtracted from the kickstarter total ... 143026.28 pound according to my naive calculation:
total - ((amazon payment fees + kickstarter fee)*VAT)=
160.055 -(((6.931*0,20)+(160.055*0,03)+(160.055*0,05))*1,2)

iss this more or less correct or am i missing something?
Does it matter? It's still a bunchload of money, and I think the people behind the curtains here already have taken that into account. They got 10k more than the goal as well, so I guess there is nothing to worry about.

Siyeh

Insider
Not to mention they were WORKING FOR FREE up until this point. I think the Barre Mettle guys (and gal) might be dedicated individuals.

leafspring

Insider
Not to mention they were WORKING FOR FREE up until this point. I think the Barre Mettle guys (and gal) might be dedicated individuals.
They certainly are. I'm working on a slightly similar project (not with the intention to actually release anything some day, though) in my free time and it takes a huge lot of discipline to actually work on it after coming home from a days work.
Not to mention all those games, movies and series that want to played and watched...

Coming this far in a private project is rather impressive indeed. :)

Brendan

Developer
Hey there,

Yeah, Paypal is at just over £3000 so far.

As others have said we reached our goal (yay!!!), which is enough to make the game so it's all good now.

It will take us a little while to get on top of things and relocate etc. but rest assured we are extremely dedicated!!

Cheers,
Brendan

Madoc

Project Lead
Like we said on our Kickstarter this will be enough for us to relocate and cover basic expenses throughout the development cycle. We'll keep Paypal pledges open for some time still, our hope is to raise enough to hire a skilled animator and some additional artists, we're already talking to some.

Cooper Holt

Insider
Like we said on our Kickstarter this will be enough for us to relocate and cover basic expenses throughout the development cycle. We'll keep Paypal pledges open for some time still, our hope is to raise enough to hire a skilled animator and some additional artists, we're already talking to some.
Perfect! It would be great to balance animated attacks with physics. :D

Siseris

Insider
Madoc are you thinking of setting up a system where people are able to help fund the project even after the paypal reward system is taken down? (Edit) To help fund for the sake of helping and not necessarily to get some fancy bonuses.

Madoc

Project Lead
We'll probably keep the Paypal system open indefinitely but the rewards will likely change soon, the low price and some other rewards are meant to be fairly exclusive. Of course anyone is free to donate whatever they like and the rewards are optional but it only seems fair to reward people for their support.

You talking about relocating?.. Will this be in Sienna (Italy)?
because of the 2000GBP tier.

btw just curious:
do you need to pay taxes on funding sum? Or is it like a loan?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.