I can't believe this worked.

zhuliks

Insider
I thought it was supposed to be a joke.

Was messing around in arena base for a while and noticed a key on the ground. I am sure there wasnt any keys as I scouted each inch of the base searching for more easter eggs. Tried several saves, wasn't on the floor anymore, then I started to do a very stupid thing...and it worked! It seems to fall out of random lanterns, maybe even on tavern arena map.

I know it sounds unbelievable, but here

I wont tel you who is on the other side of that door, find it for yourself.

P.S. there is also a video but its rather heavy Im not in a mood to upload it right now, maybe later.

Last edited:

Murf

In-game surprises, don't mind ruining surprises when the surprise is 3 min wasted watching a video :p

zhuliks

Insider
In-game surprises, don't mind ruining surprises when the surprise is 3 min wasted watching a video :p
Some people would still enjoy it and without wasted time joke doesn't work. Also, youtube has an option to skip forward for inpatient. You didn't like my methods and assumed noone does *grumble* *grumble*

Last edited:

Anuri

Good one, I even spent 5 min bashing stuff when i went like: Hold on... why a frag am I doing it....

Murf

Some people would still enjoy it and without wasted time joke doesn't work. Also, youtube has an option to skip forward for inpatient. You didn't like my methods and assumed noone does *grumble* *grumble*
awww poor wittle thing

Soklen

It was funny. It occupied me :p
I confess to being disappointed lol
(sorry for my english, i'm french ^^)

Ok, bloody fuck I'm an idiot.

I spent 2~ hours of my free time smacking lanterns trying to get this.
And then I remembered how you can look through some objects by holding a torch up to it and looking at the shadows.

Damn you and your very cleverly faked GIF.

I need to look closer at the jump in the GIF when you do the key thing...

zhuliks

Insider
Ok, bloody fuck I'm an idiot.

I spent 2~ hours of my free time smacking lanterns trying to get this.
And then I remembered how you can look through some objects by holding a torch up to it and looking at the shadows.

Damn you and your very cleverly faked GIF.

I need to look closer at the jump in the GIF when you do the key thing...
Jump there is from compression and skipping frames, I could do it high res and it would look real, its the door that I needed to cover with bad quality as its a layer from another video with different looking lighting.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.