I don't get this...

Shellshock

Insider
I've watched every single video and after doing so I am clearly one thing: Impressed. What saddens me is the fact that the pledge goal for this game hasn't been reached yet. Come on, guys, let's do this straight to the top!

Anyways, will there be any way to get your game even if the Kickstarter campaign fails (hopefully it won't).

Surprising isn't it , given the quality of the footage and there were games kickstarted for millions without so much as a screenshot to show.

Wonderboy2402

Supporter
I actually just pledged today, though I have been aware of the game since it started the kickstarter. I thought the shield video was very nice, with the combat a bit tighter and blood splatter being nice.

I delayed kicking in at first because i wanted to see more from the devs about content of the game... It being atm a physics engine. But I think they have built a great foundation for a game, and can't wait to see how it expands and grows. The dark gritty style of environments really get me excited.

Do you think it is possible that being in Euro a put off for some people?

AussieMark

Insider
I just backed you guys 20 pounds but some honest feedback is have you guys read the rewards? THey are pretty bad and a lot of them don't interest me at all.

I'd recommend comparing to other games like planetary annihilation, star citizen that did really well.

People want exclusive stuff even if it doesn't do anything special (ie: still balanced). but maybe some glowing armor or a fancy in game badge or better starting equipment.

Anything really, doesnt need to be over powered or could be purely cosmetic but not 1 of the rewards offer any in game recognition of reward. I know there is one tier that lets you recommend a weapon be made but this sounds more like work to me so again, same with design terrain etc. Obviously might appeal to others but just wanted to share my thoughts.

Other games might give me a ship, a different colour hero or armor, and a founder badge in the forum and maybe in game. Still 20 hours left, I'd recommend adding something like this if you want to make and exceed the goal!

Go for it

... have you guys read the rewards? They are pretty bad and a lot of them don't interest me at all.

People want exclusive stuff even if it doesn't do anything special (ie: still balanced). but maybe some glowing armor or a fancy in game badge or better starting equipment.

I'd recommend adding something like this if you want to make and exceed the goal!
I couldn't agree more Mark. The 10$ reward is too often chosen compared to (for example) the 40$ reward.

Please baremettle, give more SWAG in your higher reward tiers, id recommend adding some in game type of swag starting from the 20$ pledge and above, and keep adding stuff every 20$ jumps.

Thank you.

Kale

Insider
TBH, I seriously hope that they don't do that. Sure, it's nice to have exclusive stuff, but really? Making things that won't be available to anyone else? I seriously hate those things. Worst is when they make it sound like it'll be exclusive but then sell it some time down the road for more money. Which from what they said they won't do.

I am a bit lost on the design thing... why is terrain on a higher tier than a weapon? Sounds like the weapon should be higher, as it's probably more desirable to do.

Would be cool if they had an engine reward. Like the 2k mark, allow you a license to the engine. That'd probably make some people go crazy over it.

AussieMark

Insider
Oh ps if it wasnt clear I was referring to only digital stuff (so it wouldnt eat into their margins).

Kate, what dont you like about someone else walking around with a blue sword for example, when yours is black? Would that still be cool with you? (trying to work out specifically what you dont like about exclusive stuff, whether its whether they arent cosmetic or just the idea in general)

MrIdontKnow

Insider
We are making this game. If the Kickstarter fails (let's hope it doesn't), we will still be doing it!
and plus, everyone from here who have pledged via kickstarter would pledge via donation on your site. We want this game, maybe more than you developers :p

It is a shame that it's not there YET but good things come to those who wait.

and for SWAG, we DO NOT need SWAG in this game, in the pledges or anything else. SWAG is for members of the Secretly We Are Gay club.

Kale

Insider
Oh ps if it wasnt clear I was referring to only digital stuff (so it wouldnt eat into their margins).

Kate, what dont you like about someone else walking around with a blue sword for example, when yours is black? Would that still be cool with you? (trying to work out specifically what you dont like about exclusive stuff, whether its whether they arent cosmetic or just the idea in general)
I'm guessing you're replying to me, since I have no idea who Kate is. I don't think content should be exclusive. More so, when there isn't a limitation on materials.

Shellshock

Insider
Guys, one question. I'm a little bit short on money atm so I won't be able to pledge this time. Now I was wondering whether I will get another chance to get a physical copy of the game (along with the soundtrack).

Tony

Insider
After the game is released I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get these items. I don't know about their plans regarding their soundtrack but many games offer it as an additional download if it's not included with the main game :)

EDIT: unless you're referring to the USB stick they were offering in the collector's edition?

Shellshock

Insider
After the game is released I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get these items. I don't know about their plans regarding their soundtrack but many games offer it as an additional download if it's not included with the main game :)

EDIT: unless you're referring to the USB stick they were offering in the collector's edition?
I really like having a boxed version of a game... having a game digital is cool too but I still prefer the old way. Even though the USB stick would be a nice addition it's not really what I'm after :)

Tony

Insider
Ah, ok. I misread your original post. Well, I don't recall seeing them state whether or not boxed versions of the game would be available after release. Sorry to be of little help :oops:

Civeta

Insider
I did the 40 pound donation b/c I have always dreamed of doing what they are doing.

Also the 40 pound donation gets you 2 copies correct? Just a little confused. Not totally sure

Tony

Insider
I did the 40 pound donation b/c I have always dreamed of doing what they are doing.

Also the 40 pound donation gets you 2 copies correct? Just a little confused. Not totally sure
Yes, you get two keys for digital copies.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.