I honestly regret buying this game...

DoubleDHZ

...on GOG!

Basically I wanted to support both Sui Generis and DRM free platforms. That's why I decided to get it on GOG.
Unfortunately Updates come either slow or never. Currently we're at 0.6.4.3E, which means thatnow with 0.6.5.2 we're 3 patches behind.
I just hope the new patch doesn't get shafted on GOG like 0.6.4.5 and 0.6.4.6.

Is there *ANY* way for getting a steam key other than purchasing ist AGAIN? (I tried adding Exanima to my steam library. It's there. I can start it via steam. But it doesn't update).
Or maybe get access to the direct download?

If you'd purchased the game through this site you'd get a direct (DRM free) download from Baremettle and a steam key. It's the reason I hold off on some GoG titles since they have to update the patches themselves on their site which always take some days if not weeks.

:/

DoubleDHZ

If you'd purchased the game through this site you'd get a direct (DRM free) download from Baremettle and a steam key.
Now I bought it directly here.
I can access the direct download on the account page.
But there is no steam key. (just empty space after and below of "Steam Key(s):" on the account page)

Now I bought it directly here.
I can access the direct download on the account page.
But there is no steam key. (just empty space after and below of "Steam Key(s):" on the account page)
Yes, it will take a couple of days. You can always ask @Brendan about this. I know in the past there's been some delays in getting the steam key but Brendan usually sorts it out as soon as he can.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.