I'm a SG backer but I can't get on the insider forum...

warmhotself

Insider
Does anyone have any clue how to fix this? I registered my forum account with the email address I used to back the original Kickstarter, but it won't let me see the insider forum when I log in.

Agnes

Developer
Even if you are a backer you can have access to the insider forums only if you have donated £20 + at the time of the kickstarter campaign. If that is the case than please contact us via email.

I'd say something about the forbidden land and something dramatic, but I can't come up with a good thing. Also, it wouldn't really be much more than a shitpost so...

Yeah...

Insider forums = not for you I, or anyone that missed the KS

warmhotself

Insider
Even if you are a backer you can have access to the insider forums only if you have donated £20 + at the time of the kickstarter campaign. If that is the case than please contact us via email.
Hey Agnes, thanks for the reply. I backed the original SG kickstarter campaign with a £20 pledge, using the email address of this account but I don't have insider privildges :( I think I screwed up somehow when I made my forum account.

warmhotself

Insider
Hey Agnes, thanks for the reply. I backed the original SG kickstarter campaign with a £20 pledge, using the email address of this account but I don't have insider privildges :( I think I screwed up somehow when I made my forum account.
Proof that I do not lie ;)

Attachments

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.