Is the forum supposed to look like this!?

Parco

i see no problem here, i was after all the main featured person in the dev update 1, the devs seem to like me:rolleyes: . in the insider forum we get to see saetheers ass if youre into that stuff. in the general forum someone asked you kamuflage if there was any news, seems like the guy who asked thinks only you knows the answer. in the game world we are discussing how nude monkeys would fit the game. in gameplay we are discussing how we can make a monkey. in the feedback forum we have requested that mcmanusaur wont get access to dev videos anymore. in the off-topic forum someone is telling us a exiting story about madoc and lathspell.

i see no problem here, i was after all the main featured person in the dev update 1, the devs seem to like me:rolleyes: . in the insider forum we get to see saetheers ass if youre into that stuff. in the general forum someone asked you kamuflage if there was any news, seems like the guy who asked thinks only you knows the answer. in the game world we are discussing how nude monkeys would fit the game. in gameplay we are discussing how we can make a monkey. in the feedback forum we have requested that mcmanusaur wont get access to dev videos anymore. in the off-topic forum someone is telling us a exiting story about madoc and lathspell.
In case anyone is wondering if nude monkeys will be featured in the game, Madoc has confirmed that it's a "no go". Sadly, it seems that nude monkeys have gone the way of camel physics :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.