Just Saying hi...

Lathspell

Hi...

well, I lied, because it wasn't just for saying Hi but to say Congratulations on a great development and hardworking that you are doing...and BTW where can I do questions? because I have some, and maybe some ideas...

anyway I'll ask here if it's in the wrong section just tell me

first one: have you decided how is going to work when you have low HP? I mean movement, it would be great also maybe extremely difficult to make you move slower and weaker when you're injured

also: is going to be ranged weapons? bows, crossbow, thowing weapons? wind will affect the arrows direction?

and: is going to be stealth? I know you can do something very interesting in that way of playing

finally: have you thought about extreme weather? maybe hurricanes? tornados? maybe sand storms?

and also: something I would like to see is a limited period of time to do some quest...

anyways thanks for creating such a great game, it will change the genre...

sorry for bad english

Ickorus

Insider
Hi Lathspell, I'm not a dev and I don't claim to be fully up to date on everything but here is what I know:

first one: have you decided how is going to work when you have low HP? I mean movement, it would be great also maybe extremely difficult to make you move slower and weaker when you're injured
We've been told that they want to have locational damage so a blow to the head might cause the character to lose focus (mana, sort of) or a punch to the gut could cause the player to become winded (I'd guess this would mean a loss of stamina/stamina recovery).

This isn't entirely confirmed but I believe it is planned.

Source

also: is going to be ranged weapons? bows, crossbow, thowing weapons? wind will affect the arrows direction?
There will be ranged weapons and just like everything else in the game the projectiles will be governed by the games physics; little more than this is known at this time.

Can't recall where I read this, sorry.

and: is going to be stealth? I know you can do something very interesting in that way of playing
Yes, stealth is planned, Madoc stated that he hopes he can capture the feel of the Thief games in regards to stealth.

Source

finally: have you thought about extreme weather? maybe hurricanes? tornados? maybe sand storms?
They don't have any plans for large-scale natural disasters such as the ones you listed.

Source

and also: something I would like to see is a limited period of time to do some quest...
Quests will be pretty dynamic so it's highly likely that not completing a quest in time will be possible and the outcome of not completing it will have an effect on the game world.

Source

sorry for bad english
Nothing to apologize for, your English is fairly good.

If there is anything I have written that you don't quite understand let me know and I will try to simplify it.

Lathspell

thanks to all for that warm welcome, and thanks for answering my Questions, it gives the idea of where is this project going but now I have more Questions/suggestions, I'll finish to read rob's link first

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.