Loot thread.......

Guy

In a game I used to play, there was a loot thread, for interesting loot bragging. I found this today.

lamellar vambraces.jpg

Koolio.... Anyone else find Lamellar type armor before?

Baka-sama

Yup, though I don't have a screenshot, and I forget where I found it...maybe I should've paid more attention, ah well, I'll find it again.

Sir NotABot

In a game I used to play, there was a loot thread, for interesting loot bragging. I found this today.

View attachment 892

Koolio.... Anyone else find Lamellar type armor before?
yeah, I found the vambraces and greaves on one run, and the chest piece on another. Never red though. That looks really cool! Can you post a screenshot of your character wearing it zoomed in?

Sir NotABot

Awesome! I always thought that the lamellar armor was metal, especially since it's so shiny, so I guess that's enameled. That'd be really cool to be able to craft a whole suit of that. Thanks for the screenshots!

New challenge: Say "enameled lamellar" 3 times really fast.

Reactions: Guy

Guy

I heard the number was huge, so I want to see when folks get unique or rare items. Too bad there probably won't be a way for us to buy and sell to each other. Imagine if you found the color a friend wanted of a style, and you could trade or buy. Unfortunately, people are stupid and fall prey to scam artists.:rolleyes:

Potres

Supporter
The lamellar armour looks just like that (red) on my laptop, too. On my desktop PC it looks like shiny metal, and I guess that's what's intended. So I suppose that the red tint is video hardware or driver issue...

I really can't wait for more varied rare items. I would love to play through and find completely different rares from everyone else :)

RobG

Insider
The lamellar armour looks just like that (red) on my laptop, too. On my desktop PC it looks like shiny metal, and I guess that's what's intended. So I suppose that the red tint is video hardware or driver issue...
I think what you mean to say is 'I found the uber rare red bracers of op doom...didnt you find those yet?" ;)

Imagine if you found the color a friend wanted of a style, and you could trade or buy
that would indeed be sweet, nice musing! just to take it stage further... imagine you and your friend had to run a gauntlet to reach each other and make the trade...that would be tense as hell.

Sir NotABot

Easy way to tell: do they look red in the Expert arena?

MikeHBS

The red lamellar is a glitch, on my PC the expert guy is metal colored, while on my friend's PC it's red.

Guy

Paugh. Looks too good to be a glitch. LOL! I'm going to stick with "ultra rare" like Rob was saying.

Murf

I believe the red like that is an issue with the outdated opengl drivers, work computer does the same thing for me, but gfx card is ancient so no way to update more than what I have. Baremettle intro logo is red as well, instead of white.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.