[lvl 4 spoiler] as a gamer ,one of the happiest moments of my life

Greenbrog

Insider
As "fun" as that is, I don't think the hole will be there forever, it's original intention was to commit suicide for the player. While killing it like that, is kinda in the spirit of the game, I don't think Sir is actually supposed to quite that "stupid". But until then I'll drop him in the hole every now and then too.

Sir just came at me while I was still at the beginning of the level...I just bashed his head in with my sword...I don't see why people are in need of so many tricks etc. Like I see videos of getting him stuck or making him fall down places.

When I wear my full plate armor he can't even deal lethal damage to me...so I can just retreat for a tiny bit and heal back up...return and keep on bashing. And he doesn't even have a whole lot of HP what it feels like. He might have brawled with a skeleton before...but I needed like 6-8 hits max. :eek:

Sir just came at me while I was still at the beginning of the level...I just bashed his head in with my sword...I don't see why people are in need of so many tricks etc. Like I see videos of getting him stuck or making him fall down places.

When I wear my full plate armor he can't even deal lethal damage to me...so I can just retreat for a tiny bit and heal back up...return and keep on bashing. And he doesn't even have a whole lot of HP what it feels like. He might have brawled with a skeleton before...but I needed like 6-8 hits max. :eek:
I would like to see you doying this. I can't figure out how is even possible to kill it in open field.

I would like to see you doying this. I can't figure out how is even possible to kill it in open field.

His corpse is still chilling directly infront of the entrance of lvl 4. Sir literally came at me when I had just entered lvl 4...which was scary as hell since this was my first character in 6.1 and the first character that went past lvl 1 as well. (and more or less my 3rd char overall, had been playing 6.0.3 for about 2 hours not even being able to leave level 1 XDDD)

So I just legged it for a while, cleared the map and once I was wearing all that fancy armor from lvl 4 I just slapped him around a bit...with him also slapping me quite a bit.

I have no idea if this makes any difference but I didn't go for weapon skills in my playthrough. The only weapon skill I took was the double swing. I maxed the 4 armor skills instead so I can wear full plate with 0 encumbrance.

But the fight itself went like this for me:

-Doubleswing
-Hug his body
-Doubleswing
-hug his body
-If he prepares a strike instead of a left/right swipe -> sidestep.
-If you fail to sidestep and get bashed/fall down, retreat for a bit and wait for HP to recover(switching from combat mode to normal mode is enough, he can't hit you when you sprint). Full plate you shouldn't really take any lethal damage from him, all stamina.

Doesn't change the fact that he scared the living bejeezus out of me. I was already surprised when the first skeleton came at me in lvl 3....and then he just jumps at me and those freaky plate armored skeletons everywhere.
I'm also not sure if I was just lucky with loot or was just searching well. But my entire body except for my upper legs were covered in plate before I even entered lvl 4...Lvl 4 armor is just way too fancy to pass up on it.

P.S. Loved lvl 4 design...I want to continue my journey asap XD

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.