Media

Psychomorph

Insider
I looked up the greenlight site and saw that mage picture:

It's excellent, how comes it is nowhere to find? Not part of the media section on this site? Move your butts Mettles and make that picture a 2560x1440 wallpaper.

Also could you make the existing (and new) screenshots at that resolution, too? And anyway, why no new screenshots? I want pictures of that troll/ogre, too.

I'm not just asking for fun, new media and such an amazing wallpaper could convince more people when they see it in my posts on forums. You're being a bit too passive, but perhaps you know what you're doing, so it's not for me to judge.

Reactions: Rob

Rob

I looked up the greenlight site and saw that mage picture:
It's excellent, how comes it is nowhere to find? Not part of the media section on this site? Move your butts Mettles and make that picture a 2560x1440 wallpaper.

Also could you make the existing (and new) screenshots at that resolution, too? And anyway, why no new screenshots? I want pictures of that troll/ogre, too.

I'm not just asking for fun, new media and such an amazing wallpaper could convince more people when they see it in my posts on forums. You're being a bit too passive, but perhaps you know what you're doing, so it's not for me to judge.
I've got to agree.

Whilst I'm personally more interested in the aspects that you've already exemplified, I think that the "magic" aspect, or whatever you want to call it, has perhaps been underplayed. This would appeal, e.g. to the Dragon Age audience.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.