Midgets

SergeDavid

Insider
I formally requests midgets to be included in the game. I know there is probably some politically correct name to call them but the little people aren't elves and they aren't smurfs. They are not dwarves and but they are human and they are short yet not children. The proud midget has been inadequately represented in the video game world. They may be shorter, they may not be able to carry as much, run as fast, and smell like cabbage. But I say that they should be a playable option in the game. Not only does it add realism and diversity but some challenge and Yoda fantasies to be relished in a medieval environment.

Not only do you open up the experience to adventure the world as a mighty midget but think of the advantages that they have. Their short stature opens up the ability to sneak around easier though disguises might not work as well. The comic relief from npc comments / cut scenes where your hero tries to jump into frame while still looking dignified, less cost for food, higher charisma, and a wider variety of mounts.

Instead of just horses you could also mount a sheep. The mighty sheep also known as the wooly messenger of death. I've experimented with pigs but in half of the cases they where either lazy, dirty, or tasty bacon. However you can never go wrong with the noble sheep. Sheer em for all kinds of handy woolen uses and still ride them. Equip them with barding and make them a war sheep. Not only will your enemies cower (and they'll cower even lower in respect for your size) but you'll be comfortably warm though a little itchy with your new woolen garb.

Even better news, sheep are scientifically proven to be braver then horses (source: Sui Generis Alpha build post sheep mounts wiki) but will also be ride able into the cave system below, and you can attach a handy lantern around their neck for lighting so you can have mounted vs skeleton warfare. So lets make this happen.

-Yours Truely: Comittee for playable Midget and Sheep mounts​

Gnomes, are you sure they wouldn't be considered as gnomes in the world of Sui Generis. Sad though, I much prefer midgets.

walltar

Insider
And in co-op you and you friend can both play midgets and then you can stand oh his shoulders and wear long coat ... that way even disguises would work. Oh and dont forget backstabin (maybe frontstabin for that matter) when you greet someone with handshake you have second set of hands ready with dagger.

And as we know that there won't be children i think that we need some substitute and what can be better than pissed of midget wearing pink children clothes.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.