"Must have" clothing and armor thread.

Midcal9

"Damage control with insults".
Pretty smart... wouldnt expect more from you.

There it goes your low fantasy, we can have whatever we want and there is nothing you can do or say to stop it ;p

Rekt.
Why? I like it. More or less, Tassets are a total trainwreck but apart from that it's alright. The upper half is awesome.

Midcal9

No, stop with the dresses man. I dont share your taste, i am not going to click any of those links.

You are starting to act like a psychopath now (well not exactly right now).

Before= high fantasy
Now= Historical for combat + art
Stop shifting things to your favor.

Get some help before its too late.
I'm not shifting anything, they've added magic to their universe. That's high fantasy. The Armour is kind of okay, still. Although tassets are a total mess, I admit that.

Btw, even if I were a psychopath it wouldn't actually render void any of my arguments. So don't discriminate against me here CatBear, psychopaths are good people too.

Syllabear3

So i was right that there is no problem to have whatever armor piece you want, including lolis with 2 meter swords/axes etc.

Midcal9

So i was right that there is no problem to have whatever armor piece you want, including lolis with 2 meter swords/axes etc.
No because there is a difference between a functional armor with a few in swept dragon wings and loli armor.

It seems like the only thing you can grasp are clear cut black and white borders however you really do not get the concept of a continuum and overlapping spheres.

Last edited:

Midcal9

Thats fine, because something im sure is that there will be no steel dresses like you want (and i think thats why you are so mad).

Stop calling others troll when you been derailing and insulting other forum members.
The steel harnesses that I want are already in the game. And, AND, regardless of what will come next it's not gonna be anime lingerie.

Sui mechanic will not allow the anime armor to be as protective as normal armor is at this moment. Stop being dumb dude, can you at least try to sound intelligent for a change? PUT IN SOME EFFORT IN MAKING YOUR NEXT POST, build it up. Add some substance to it.

Syllabear3

The steel harnesses that I want are already in the game. And, AND, regardless of what will come next it's not gonna be anime lingerie.

Sui mechanic will not allow the anime armor to be as protective as normal armor is at this moment. Stop being dumb dude, can you at least try to sound intelligent for a change? PUT IN SOME EFFORT IN MAKING YOUR NEXT POST, build it up. Add some substance to it.
Thats not even a problem with permanent ducking (because lolis are small) and ogre damage strength and weapon range.
Is not like they could be touched.

You ask me to add substance to my posts but you have absolute no idea about lolis, so your opinion is null. You are pretty much wasting your time to explain mechanics that you dont even understand (low-high fantasy was an example).

So lets summarise: you dont know what you are talking about, you try to insult/offend the whole time and derail with every post you make. I think you dont know what shame is.
At this point i am not sure how you are still able to post in this forum.

Look

I got down several times some of them with a midget with a good face hit... and she is just an anorexic midget. Can handle any weapon like any other character, even faster.
Imagine a loli.

See? You have no idea how things work my dude.

Last edited:

Zetheros

Developer
Ehh I don't see how prepubescent Japanese girls wearing victorian-era inspired garments has anything to do with Exanima >_>

btw I like armour suggestions; I made a thread on the Steam forums, but don't usually come here. If there's anything you guys want to see in Exanima, let me know!

Syllabear3

Ehh I don't see how prepubescent Japanese girls wearing victorian-era inspired garments has anything to do with Exanima >_>

btw I like armour suggestions; I made a thread on the Steam forums, but don't usually come here. If there's anything you guys want to see in Exanima, let me know!
Are you modding Exanima???

About prepubescent japanese girls... there is not much to do honestly, just change that generic face and hair and thats all about it. You guys really make to take this like a huge deal and i already shown it is not.
If we could customize our characters by parts and not as a whole that would make it even funnier.

There are so many ideas i have/had, but it will allways get into oblivion or trolled to death.

Last edited:

Syllabear3

He's not modding, he's the actual artist haha :D
I see, i didn't know.

Pretty much what we asked in here, unless is not fitting exanima (practically any sugestion).
Since we cant customize our characters, the half mask would be a win.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.