My character literally fell apart

Satorii

After loading my Arena profile, I noticed the torch I took in an earlier session from the lobby sconce was replaced with another one (that first torch was still equipped in my left hand). So, I took it and equipped it, now technically "dual-wielding" torches. Nothing happened. It looked cool, that was it. I kept doing matches with my other recruits and everyone was well-equipped and healthy. I almost even got them to look like the medieval Power Rangers with different color variants of Exceptional Leather Vests. Until... I decided to put the torch back on the sconce. *dun-dun... DUNNNN*

It was a little too hard to put it back, what with the small sconce slot and all, so I gave up and just equipped it back. Almost immediately, I started to fall apart, melting, collapsing like Mr. Fantastic hit with a disintegration ray. My limbs looked like they've been transfigured into hot rubber. My skull and torso, still encased in skin, tumbled to the ground like a pile of rocks inside a giant length of sausage casing. And the accursed torches? They hung in the air still blazing, marveling at the destruction of their latest victim like it was their very first time.

20160605170623_1.jpg
20160605170628_1.jpg

I was not able to move. It wasn't until I exited combat mode that I was put out of my misery and fell through the floor, into blackness. The sound of whirring torches (they were laughing at me) was the last thing I heard as my own death rattle was cut short by a loud, hard thump.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.