My input.

Derangle

Hi guys I am new.... well very new. But when I say this on kick starter I was very intrigued in this game, the physics and combat were really interesting and also quite comic.

Now more on my ideas for the game, as it presents a LOT of potential, obviously some or most of you will not like these ideas but some may I definitely do so give your own criticism and input aswell :)

Weapons, I think a large assortment with variety would be cool, e.g

Axes, Battle Axes (2 handed), hammers, War hammers (2 handed), knives, swords (variants), daggers, spears, clubs, pikes, flails/whips, bows and also crossbows plus throwing weapons like blades knives and stones.

There could also be dynamic damage - it even sounds nice 'Dynamic damage' anyway :/
Cuts, wounds, scratches bruises - also damage to armour (dents, marks and cuts) and clothing (rips and tears) also arrows could be pulled out or broken out. (would be so cool)

Hitting each other with the swords is great but you should be able to plunge your sword into them and STAB that would be cool.

Another thing (I am hoping you are the sort of community that agree)
Blood and maybe dismemberment...

Additionally your character could pick things up in the environment like chairs, rocks and random objects. And environmental damage would be cool (cutting trees and bushes, smashing rocks with your hammer and other interesting stuff)

Random encounters/occurrences in the wilderness that are not the same and may pose a threat or be interesting.

I am thinking about more ideas and if you read through that, wow that's hopefully a good sign, please note that most of these were made up on the spot and that your input and criticism is welcomed.

Thanks for your time. Derangle.

Hey there Derangle and welcome to the community! Many of the things you suggested have already been asked for and a few even confirmed, I recommend using the search bar before making a thread; just to be safe. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Most of those weapons have been confirmed for player use, sans axes, hammers and whips, though it wouldn't be a stretch to say they will most likely be in. Dynamic damage in some form has also been confirmed, maybe not pulling out arrows, but a slice to the foot and a slice to the head effecting you differently and all.

Different sword moves than slashing have also been confirmed. The team has also said there will be plenty of blood, and they want to try and put in dismemberment (though it is not at the top of the list.) The rest, well it would not be too surprising if the rest were put in at some point or another. Those two are pretty much RPG necessities.

Huatim

Insider
Most of those weapons have been confirmed for player use, sans axes, hammers and whips, though it wouldn't be a stretch to say they will most likely be in. Dynamic damage in some form has also been confirmed, maybe not pulling out arrows, but a slice to the foot and a slice to the head effecting you differently and all.

Different sword moves than slashing have also been confirmed. The team has also said there will be plenty of blood, and they want to try and put in dismemberment (though it is not at the top of the list.) The rest, well it would not be too surprising if the rest were put in at some point or another. Those two are pretty much RPG necessities.
Amén!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.