New Public Video

Additionally, nobody has stated yet but shouldn't guards in charge oughtta hold their halberds perpendicular onto ground rather than leaning them on shoulder ? (onwards 12:09)
And not sure if there is only a 'true way' should I say, but while running one can also continue running while holding the sword on your shoulder ?
Adressing this a bit late, but hey.

Personal preference, really.
You do it one way or another.
For moving, leaning them on the should is much more comfortable, for standing guard... it doesn't really matter. If I'm really bored and nothing is happening, I'll put the stave perpendicular on the ground, to lean myself onto the polearm.

But as I said, you can do it any way you like. There's no one "correct" way to stand guard with a polearm.

Komuflage

Insider
The weight "slider" does not represent the weapon's mass but rather its weight category and affinity to light and heavy weapon skills.

We don't see any reason to include the weapon's actual mass in the descritpion.
Just a quick question.
You've mentioned that you're using an encumbrance system for inventory handling.
"We'd just have an encumberance unit (not necessarily weight)," (Inventory Handling, page 3, post 46)
If weight wont be shown on weapons ( Armour, etc aswell I would assume) does this mean you've chosen another Unit for your encumbrance system. And if so, what unit will this be? And how will it differer from weight?

Kale

Insider
I think it could very well be a suggested weight and awkward design. Carrying 3 lb sword is more encumbering than a 10lb backpack.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.