nothing equipped when joining Arena

Auens

Hey guys
first of all im sorry for my rusty english!

My main character is Aspirant and still equipped with inept, lower equipment. Ive read somewhere how to fix the equipment bug if you switch equipment between characters. But when i want to join an Arena match for Aspirant rank and Aspirant tier i end up almost naked just my sexy boxershorts and my nightshirt. Joining Fray isnt that problematic because then iam looting stuff. But happed already in Duell. And that just costs $$$

Is this a bug or did I just miss an guide/explanation (I remember having every pop-up read yet but turned them of), can I only join Aspirant rank and Aspirant tier with an Aspirant (wich iam atm) equipped with Aspirant tier stuff only?

Ive tried to find sth myself in the forum but this forum is kinda mess.
Pls help me and dont be offensive.

Greetz and good night

You have to equip your gear for the Aspirant rank. It doesn't "carry over" from Inept. On the management screen, there's a slider on the top-left of the screen where you can switch from Inept to Aspirant (and others). Move this slider to Aspirant, and then equip your gear again.

can I only join Aspirant rank and Aspirant tier with an Aspirant (wich iam atm) equipped with Aspirant tier stuff only?
No, you can wear the same things you had at Inept, plus Aspirant-level gear too.

Hey guys
first of all im sorry for my rusty english!

My main character is Aspirant and still equipped with inept, lower equipment. Ive read somewhere how to fix the equipment bug if you switch equipment between characters. But when i want to join an Arena match for Aspirant rank and Aspirant tier i end up almost naked just my sexy boxershorts and my nightshirt. Joining Fray isnt that problematic because then iam looting stuff. But happed already in Duell. And that just costs $$$

Is this a bug or did I just miss an guide/explanation (I remember having every pop-up read yet but turned them of), can I only join Aspirant rank and Aspirant tier with an Aspirant (wich iam atm) equipped with Aspirant tier stuff only?

Ive tried to find sth myself in the forum but this forum is kinda mess.
Pls help me and dont be offensive.

Greetz and good night
Read it. You'll find it useful.

http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-really-brief-small-guide-for-arena-beta-version.3193/

Auens

Ok thank you very much guys!

I still have some difficulties as i did (I thought i did) like Eddie mentioned.
I spawned again almost naked.
I have checked again 2x before entering Arena and "somewhen" it worked
As i said i remember i did like Eddie mentionened above
All this is kinda "too" complicated and time-consuming. Especially when you begin new Arena game and share most of the good items/equipment with your recruits. You spent more time klicking and drag and dropping around and then again check everything until you notice you did sth wrong. (Wich brings me to another point the annyoing "drag and drop system" wich iam posting here...

http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/annyoing-drag-and-drop-system.3263/

You can lose track of it too fast and that is very annoying :-(

Dont get me wrong i really like this game although i was very frustrated at some point. Otherwise i wouldnt spend my precious time on these issues ;-)

@Reiher Allendi - i already had this saved and its a really nice work, ty. maybe add the worth of currency/exchangerate. I only found out myself that 1 silver is worth 12 copper. Correct me if im wrong. Whats about the other exchangerate?

Ok thank you very much guys!

I still have some difficulties as i did (I thought i did) like Eddie mentioned.
I spawned again almost naked.
I have checked again 2x before entering Arena and "somewhen" it worked
As i said i remember i did like Eddie mentionened above
All this is kinda "too" complicated and time-consuming. Especially when you begin new Arena game and share most of the good items/equipment with your recruits. You spent more time klicking and drag and dropping around and then again check everything until you notice you did sth wrong. (Wich brings me to another point the annyoing "drag and drop system" wich iam posting here...

http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/annyoing-drag-and-drop-system.3263/

You can lose track of it too fast and that is very annoying :-(

Dont get me wrong i really like this game although i was very frustrated at some point. Otherwise i wouldnt spend my precious time on these issues ;-)

@Reiher Allendi - i already had this saved and its a really nice work, ty. maybe add the worth of currency/exchangerate. I only found out myself that 1 silver is worth 12 copper. Correct me if im wrong. Whats about the other exchangerate?
Have you equipped every single rank (inept, aspirant, novice, adept, expert and master) in your rooster?

1 silver = 12 copper
1 gold = 12 silver = 144 copper

Auens

no, should I? I have the feeling i dont really understand this system :-(

maybe the developpers should add an level up symbol (+) cause one of my recruits just leveled up and i went to the the next battle naked...

no, should I? I have the feeling i dont really understand this system :-(

maybe the developpers should add an level up symbol (+) cause one of my recruits just leveled up and i went to the the next battle naked...
Add me in Steam: reiherallendi.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.