Old skool rts gaming ?

Let's see how many strategy players we are !

• Total voters

BrecMadak

Insider
Hello fellas, let's see how many of we've been playing old skool rts nowadays, from KKND to Generals: ZH, Tiberium Wars. Lately I broke my very long given unnecessary break by means of my newly met friend he who is counted as semi-pro considering his skills. So wanted to nudge SG fellas, incase if not many, I could find a few heads up here so we can play together from time to time by tunngle/evolve.

So if you are one of that kind, shoot it already !
:)

Udolf

Insider
You should add two choices for people who play other strategy games or don't play any. Without these options I can't vote at all.

BrecMadak

Insider
You should add two choices for people who play other strategy games or don't play any. Without these options I can't vote at all.
I can not edit the poll once its done, tried it already. My initial intention was to add Warhammer: DoW.

Scarecrow

Insider
I still play Age of Empires once in a while with my friends. Can't believe im not tired of the game already.

Also, although not an RTS, I still play the original Medieval: Total War every now and then.

ZaratanCho

Insider
Oh Command and conquer: Tiberian Sun is the one i remember.

I have played some Age of empires too of course and Age of mythology. Red alert etc

Last strategy games I've played were Endless Legend (should play more of it) and Xenonauts (also should play more of it since they've added some conent and patched it up)

BrecMadak

Insider

BrecMadak

Insider
Age of wonders 1-2?
Nah.. I'd been playing heroes 3 so much in past that I had been hardly able to keep my eye on other games, and unfortunately AoW was one of them along with Disciples, though tbs they are.

Wish those voters of ZH and TW would step up and show themselves so we could add each other and start playing !

I'll do y'all one better for old school strategy, at least in spirit: behold, a turn-based strategy game with a medieval theme!
"Age of Strategy", by 'ZeroTouchSystems' on the Google play store! I tried pasting a link from my phone but it wont let me.. lame. Anyhow, it's turn based, as i said, and involves building up your army with a large variety of units, upgrading them, and managing your fortifications. It's also got hot-hot-seat multiplayer! I really enjoy it and just thought I'd share. Sorry if this game doesn't fit the theme of your postbthough, I didnt want to start a new thread for one game. :)

It actually reminds me of the original Warcraft for DOS way back when.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.