Orlack's complete(or lack thereof) guide to armour

After reading enough threads on the forums of people wanting to know about how armour works, or what doesn't. I think it's time I started a guide about armour.

No pictures for now.(Am require assistance in getting all pictures**)

List of all pieces of armour/clothing:

Head/caps:
Leather cap/Arming cap/other Leather cap.

Coif:
Chain coif

Helmets:
Helmets(open, close)

Shirts:

Shirt(Velvet, cloth)

Gambeson(Rhombus pattern sown)

Gambeson(Layered pattern sown)

Tunic/Coat:
Tunic(cloth, velvet leather)

Leather tunic

Long sleeved tunic(cloth, leather)

Coat(cloth)

Coat(Rhombus pattern)

Leather coat(Rawhide, leather)

Chainmail(body):
Chain tunic(fits over normal tunic)

Chain shirt(short-sleeved, long-sleeved)

Vest/Armour:
Waistcoat(lower rank)

Waistcoat(higher rank, has rhombus pattern sown)

Leather vest(unisex, apron-esque)

Leather vest(unisex, full torso)

Leather vest(Female(still unisex))

Breastplate(plate, comes in several shapes and sizes)

Curiass(Breastplate+Backplate(skirt thing))

Upper body armour:
Armor(plate)

Shoulders:
Spaulders(Leather, plate, plate(different artwork)

Rebraces(plate)

Elbows:
Couters(plate)

Couters(2)(plate)

Wrists:
Vambraces(Leather, laminate, plate)

Vambraces(2)(Leather)

Hands/Gauntlets:
Leather gauntlets

Chain gauntlets
Gauntlets(2):
Plate Gauntlets(plate)

Pugilist's gloves(Tony's)

Belt:
Leather belt

Pants:
Leather pants

Cloth pants

Leggings(lower rank, horizontal pattern)

Leggings(higher rank, horizontal pattern)(stats are visibly higher)
Chainmail(2):
Chain leggings

Feet:
Shoes/Sabatons:
Shoes(Leather)
Shoes(2)(Leather)

Sabatons(Plate)

Boots:
Boots(simpler, leather)

Boots(more design, leather)

Thigh-high boots(Leather)

Shin braces:
Greaves(Leather, laminate, plate)

Leggings(armor):
Leggings(plate)

Armor/stats stacking:

Stacking armour/clothing:
If anything in the above list is under the same group, it cannot be stacked.(You cannot wear a shirt, and a gambeson) The next paragraph tells of the exceptions.

Armour is the exception. Upper body suits of armour will remove Breastplates, shoulder guards, elbow armour, and wrist protection. Gauntlets(2) can be worn with upper body suits of armour. They will replace Vambraces/Bracers and gloves worn. Leggings(armor) will replace boots(plain, fine) and greaves. Wearing boots with Greaves will replace them.

Stats stacking:
Yes, it stacks. Ex: Wearing a Gambeson with a Tunic will give you the stats of both combined, where it can apply. The Tunic and the Gambeson's stats will stack where the Gambeson and Tunic are, but not where only the Gambeson is.(Sleeveless tunic will only add it's protection to the area covered to the Tunic.)

Armour conditions and stats:
Yet to be added
More to come, I just need to go look over everything, go test weapons and stats. So many many stats.
Feel free to tell me if I'm missing anything, or I got something wrong
*I forget what these are called
**I need a picture of every single armour/clothing in every single condition(single condidition)Colour does not matter, but I would prefer plainer colours to be used

Last edited:

-Tim-

Insider
If you're planning to turn this into some kind of an armour database, that'd be a pretty cool idea.

I'll try to help - but I'm not too active right know (because I'm studying neuroscience/psychopharmacology and trying to learn calculus alone to start engineer again).

Something I should like to see is some kind of database with printscreens. I think many people prefer pictures instead text or even video to learn content.

And thanks for your efforts - I think these things are helping the community to grow - and maybe even the game itself.

I'll try to help - but I'm not too active right know (because I'm studying neuroscience/psychopharmacology and trying to learn calculus alone to start engineer again).

Something I should like to see is some kind of database with printscreens. I think many people prefer pictures instead text or even video to learn content.

And thanks for your efforts - I think these things are helping the community to grow - and maybe even the game itself.
I'm going to need a hell of alot of screenshots(hopefully with some help), and if I ever add a Video, someone else has to do it because my computer is bloody potato

SyllaBear

I have a job. and It's not like I'm going to do this every single day.
Half hour a day in a week its done. You are waiting someone else to do it.
I dont think you are working, you have so much time to post everyday in here at all hours xD

Its okay, no ones force you. But you know, when you start something you finish it. Pretty much you are reflecting your own life.

Oh, boy, you're thinking indeed... That's the weirdest thing I've heard this week.

@Orlacktherof Which extension of pictures do you need? Maybe I can help (if my daughter will allow it).
You are trying to make sense out of something, thats incredible.
I am sorry for you daughter, i am honest here.
---

I could make it but i am against database and maps for this game.

Last edited:
Half hour a day in a week its done. You are waiting someone else to do it.
I dont think you are working, you have so much time to post everyday in here at all hours xD

Its okay, no ones force you. But you know, when you start something you finish it. Pretty much you are reflecting your own life.

You are trying to make sense out of something, thats incredible.
I am sorry for you daughter, i am honest here.
---

I could make it but i am against database and maps for this game.
1. Mobile exists, I post while on the go.

2. I'm trying to get every single item at once, not post some things, here and there.

As for making databases and maps, then why even reply to the thread saying I didn't post pictures.

@Hedgehog-of-Fog Just screencap armours and stuff from the shop, crop out the boxes, and post it as an attachment.

@SyllaBear if you want pictures, I'll upload what I have so far, if you want them so badly.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.