Outdoor Arena Beta Test Footage

Tony

Insider
So, basically, the most effective safest strategy VS ogres is hugging them and poking with a dagger...
Get too close and they will push you over with their body weight if they walk into you; too far and you get tossed around or destroyed by their swing. The ideal range seems to be about one step away from them so that that if you do get hit by their weapon it's only the base which does much less damage and you're not as likely to be trampled or thrown.

Salexiss

Get too close and they will push you over with their body weight if they walk into you; too far and you get tossed around or destroyed by their swing. The ideal range seems to be about one step away from them so that that if you do get hit by their weapon it's only the base which does much less damage and you're not as likely to be trampled or thrown.
Well, I thought that is exactly what it means to "hug" someone... Not too close, not too far. And dagger would have the best potential in a situation, where you can't swing normally.

Last edited:

Salexiss

Hmm, Sun and Shadows (the ones from the sun ;)) - things I really missed in dungeouns, now that I think about it...
Although I don't really understand, which colours are off.

Tony

Insider
Hmm, Sun and Shadows (the ones from the sun ;)) - things I really missed in dungeouns, now that I think about it...
Although I don't really understand, which colours are off.
The compression from YT made some of the sand look a bit more greenish than it should and it made some of the shading look blocky when fighting at night .

Tony

Insider
Currently, no, there aren't seasons. There will be a day/night cycle and the weather may change; both will be noticeable even in the indoor arena areas via windows.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.