Postponement

Pilluminati

Insider
Yeah, i think it would get just a little bit ridiculous at this point if they delay again.
I don't think so, if something isn't finished it isn't. Not like they deliberately delay it. You should always take estimations with a huge grain of salt since there's absolutely no way of knowing how long a task will take or what obstacles will pop up along the way.

Fawz

Insider
None of the devs are online too. I think our chance for tonight is looking pretty bleak.
Or maybe instead of the Devs wasting time reading the forums and falsely getting people's hopes up, they're working as hard as they can to try and get the Alpha build available as soon as possible.

Let's be patient as there's still quite a bit of time left in Thursday (especially for some Time Zones. They never specified who's Thursday it would be)

Or maybe instead of the Devs wasting time reading the forums and falsely getting people's hopes up, they're working as hard as they can to try and get the Alpha build available as soon as possible.

Let's be patient as there's still quite a bit of time left in Thursday (especially for some Time Zones. They never specified who's Thursday it would be)

Exactly. They got 11 hours and 20 minutes on my clock.

Llamalad

Insider

I entirely agree; these guys are pretty conscientious. I expect that if they were not going to be done according to their new estimate, they would know by this late in the day, and would have come on to tell us all. They have been pretty good about announcing delays and care a lot about the community, so if they were going to delay more, they would not leave us in the dark at this point. Much more likely that they are hammering through and setting up the download servers at this point, rather than wasting time on the forums.

wExx

Insider
When will we start tripping about the amount of hours in a day versus a workday?
Haven't read that one yet. :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.