Press coverage

Bethain

Developer
Hello everyone. Just had a nice article written about us on IGM (no, not IGN, the next best thing though, kinda).

http://www.indiegamemag.com/gta-meets-morrowind-in-first-true-emergent-rpg-sui-generis/

Also, just to let you all know we are working very hard to get more media coverage. We have sent out a press release and contacted numerous publications but, so far, with very few results. Perhaps journalists are having a hard time getting their head around our game? Regardless, we are redoubling our efforts, after all, winners never quit and quitters never win!

Bethain

Developer
OK, another nice article has popped up about Sui Generis. Props go to Ian Miles Cheong for writing it... The whole drunken thing is getting a little old though, right? Despite the all too familiar idea of getting drunk at a tavern, stumbling around town like nutters and swinging our swords at unsuspecting passers-by (sounds like a perfectly normal Saturday night to us) appealing greatly to our sensibilities, it most certainly is not our intention to make a drunken sword fighting game!

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/10747/article/sui-generis-is-an-open-world-rpg-and-it-needs-your-help-on-kickstarter/

MrIdontKnow

Insider
OK, another nice article has popped up about Sui Generis. Props go to Ian Miles Cheong for writing it... The whole drunken thing is getting a little old though, right? Despite the all too familiar idea of getting drunk at a tavern, stumbling around town like nutters and swinging our swords at unsuspecting passers-by (sounds like a perfectly normal Saturday night to us) appealing greatly to our sensibilities, it most certainly is not our intention to make a drunken sword fighting game!

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/10747/article/sui-generis-is-an-open-world-rpg-and-it-needs-your-help-on-kickstarter/
Sui Generis does actually sound like a drunken slurrrrrrred word :p

Bethain

Developer

Tony

Insider
Glad to see you guys are getting a bit of coverage on sites. Keep up the good work! :D Hopefully soon the game will take off like wildfire and you'll surpass your funding goal. I've been spreading the word on all the forums I go to. I also bumped up my pledge from 20 to 40 pounds (every bit helps, right? :p) .

Psychomorph

Insider
I don't do facebook, twitter, youtube and alike, maybe someone who does knows a way to leave a note to TotalBiscuit? He is a honest PC game reviewer and always supports indie devs. Also, he is British.

I tried, I messaged him on youtube, to no avail, he has been very buys lately and rarely does videos on games he cannot actually play. If the devs contacted him more officially, and maybe allowed him to have 20 min video of him messing with the pre alpha he'd upload something. He has done it before, he often plays a game with a dev on his "WTF is..." series whilst the dev explains what the game is about.

I have updated the OP with a couple more links. It would be good to give media something more to write about, most articles are just very short summaries.

Rob

I've seen small news articles on guru3d, which is great. I've tried to contact Tom's Hardware, but so far no response, unsurprisingly.

Bethain

Developer
One way to get funding. Amazonian breast physics tech demo :p
Gone straight on the to-do list ^^ ... In all honesty though, we do have a little physics video planned. Not going to have anything to do with Amazoniboobs, but you can't have everything now, can you.

I've seen small news articles on guru3d, which is great. I've tried to contact Tom's Hardware, but so far no response, unsurprisingly.
Appreciate the support Rob. Have been hitting up as many channels, sites, journalists et al. as we possibly can too. Still no real joy yet, but we do have some nice updates planned for the coming days, hopefully they will help us generate more media attention.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.