Profile pictures Thread

Faelivrin

Insider
I love 8bit stuff and Miku, the open source girl that became the queen of the internet.

I also like cats, but there was enough of that.

HA! did you really thought i would give up that easily?

Scarecrow

Insider
I love 8bit stuff and Miku, the open source girl that became the queen of the internet.

I also like cats, but there was enough of that.

HA! did you really thought i would give up that easily?

She also likes nudes fighting, but a profile picture of that would be... Unseemly. I'm surprised you haven't changed your profile pic to that of a naked fighting cat yet.

Parco

What the hell is that about?
and lets keep it PG. There may not be kids around but seriously...
she fight alot in the arena without any armor (aka nude), beating the expert arena without anything is really difficult.
just mentioning nudity makes it not pg anymore? that sounds a bit weird. would ofc agree if people were more "detailed" or posting nude photoes/videos (with the exception of ingame stuff).

Last edited:

RobG

Insider
Mushrooms, Acid, Salvia, Weed, MDMA, 2-CB, 2-CI, Mescaline (San Pedro and Peruvian torch) possibly more that I have totally forgotten about due to being so high haha, all some years back now I don't really bother tripping any more, just a bit of pot every so often. I never tried DMT although I have read a lot on the subject very interesting chemical, I was offered it once but there is something a bit dubious about being handed a crack pipe with a foreign brown powder in, so I turned it down at the time. Of all of them the Cacti is the most beautiful and spiritual of them all but the taste is really foul and it does cause a bit of nausea for the first hour after ingesting also the trips were 14-18 hours long so its not for the inexperienced/feint hearted but the visuals and experience all together are really beautiful, obviously everything I have written here is fiction and I have never broken the law in any way (ahem disclaimer ahem) PM me if you want to know anything more or have a convo on the subject.

What kinda psychedelics have you tried? DMT/acid? Mescaline any good?
This post comes with a PG rating, if you are a minor you must ignore everything I say and remember that drugs are bad and kill your brain. So go and drink cider and smoke tobacco under a bridge instead, that is perfectly safe...

Last edited:

Scarecrow

Insider
What the hell is that about?
and lets keep it PG. There may not be kids around but seriously...
Yeah, it was supposed to be a sort of inside joke for the reasons Parco mentioned... Some of us have been challenging ourselves by fighting without any clothes or armor in the arena, which is really difficult.

Anywaaays...

Maybe I'll change my profile pic to an even more terrifying scarecrow. After two years with the same pic, maybe its time for a change.

she fight alot in the arena without any armor (aka nude), beating the expert arena without anything is really difficult.
just mentioning nudity makes it not pg anymore? that sounds a bit weird. would ofc agree if people were more "detailed" or posting nude photoes/videos (with the exception of ingame stuff).
oh. Uh. Well, now I know.

Faelivrin

Insider
@Faelivrin inspired a whole generation of naked arena junkies :p
That's not really accurate... @Tony was doing naked bulge voulge fighting before I lost my first milk tooth to the 2h hammer.

Me and some others are just in charge of luring people people into our sect of depravity kindly spread the word about the benefits of the naturist combat.

Last edited:

Zahdra

I see so many avatars here! Some familiar, most very strange... So let's do some show and tell.

What is your avatar and why?

Mine's Eva Green. Why? Well - I'd like to say "Why not?"
I dare you to try and find a prettier actress.

I actually intended to put a picture of one of M|O|O|N's album covers as my avatar but it was far too big.

I played BFH. Much like the rest of the community, we loved the game, hated the Devs(Because fuck EA). When the game shut down after 6 painful glorious years, we all mourned it for how terrible awesome the game was. I took a ton of screenshots of all my things and my "Heroes" and I use it as my profile picture to this day.

Zahdra

I played BFH. Much like the rest of the community, we loved the game, hated the Devs(Because fuck EA). When the game shut down after 6 painful glorious years, we all mourned it for how terrible awesome the game was. I took a ton of screenshots of all my things and my "Heroes" and I use it as my profile picture to this day.
I hear more and more of EA shutting down games...

Kind of straying off-topic here but I heard Darkspore is going down, too.

Anyways thats pretty cool.

El Maco

Insider
My avatar was blatantly stolen from a great MsPaint artist (think of Andy Warhol of our age) and used totally without his permission.

It also acts as a reminder that - one day - the first Sui Generis Alpha Build will see the light of day outside of Bare Mettle's private dungeons. And what a day will that be!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.