Real life whip-swords

Murf

Most dangerous sword in the world? They kept blocking, how do we know it's the most dangerous sword in the world ;-)

Cool vid thanks!

burgzaza

Insider
Wow impressive "flexible swords" ! Looks Uber dangerous on naked flesh, but I don't think it would be that dangerous on an armor.

Iscandar

That would be incredibly tiring to keep spinning around for prolonged amounts of time, and would require a lot of space as not to hit your friends.

Also, anyone wearing plate armor could fully negate the effets of this weapon and lunge forward free of fear.

Bullethead

You don't even need Plate armour, just chainmail.
I dunno. Sure, it wouldn't go through the mail on your body but anything sticking out beyond the edge of the mail (like your neck, wrists, and lower legs) would be pretty seriously at risk. The several blades in the weapon will naturally slide on the mail but the point of contact will slide as well. Because the blades are so long, as the attacker whirls them, there's a good chance that the point of contact would slide off the edge of the mail before the ends of the blades passed by, thus gashing exposed extremities.

I dunno. Sure, it wouldn't go through the mail on your body but anything sticking out beyond the edge of the mail (like your neck, wrists, and lower legs) would be pretty seriously at risk. The several blades in the weapon will naturally slide on the mail but the point of contact will slide as well. Because the blades are so long, as the attacker whirls them, there's a good chance that the point of contact would slide off the edge of the mail before the ends of the blades passed by, thus gashing exposed extremities.
Full body chain-mail armour exists.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.