Shit levels

That´s it, the levels are shit, my head hurts for playing 2 hours on the "History mode". I do not understand anything, is so shit, some enemies are neutral, somo are agressive, they look the same, its not a single clue of what you have to do, I HAVE TO SEE A FUCKING 30 MINUTES VIDEO TO GET OUT OF THE FUCKING FIRST LEVEL, WHY IS THE MAP AT THE FUCKING END!

Sorry if i sound so mad, cuz i am. The gameplay is already hard enought to make the levels so fucking shit,i understand that is a "dungeon crawler" but make it more straight forwards, YOU CANT TELL WHAT IS THE MAIN AREA, i saw a fucking skull sign and i say to myself "oh, thats gotta be a boss, im gonna explore some more befora i go there" AND I FUCKING GO TO THE NEXT AREA, WHAT IS THIS GAMEPLAY?!?!? WHAT DOES THAT SKULL MEAN? IT ISNT A FUCKING BOSS OR DID I JUST SKIP THE LEVEL BY EXPLORING. I know is "early access" but that doesnt justify that you cant make a proper level, just make it more easy, dont make a maze, the game is more a puzzle then and rpg. there isnt a point for exploring. all because you can get lost and SEARCH GUIDS ON HOW TO END THE FUCKING LEVEL.This is so shit, i went in thinking it will be like a hades or Mordhau on a weird camera, something more forwards like the trailers show, but no, ALL I GET IS FUCKING LOST. GIVE ME MY MONEY FUCKING BACK

Ganthor

yeah struggling through the tutorial area before you know how the combat works up until you finally figure out the timing of combat is the most rewarding part of the game. The level design is actually tops once you get to know the levels, they aren't actually that big or confusing, you're just not familiar and stressing because of the zombies. TL;DR git gud

i'm not going red capital underline here... but some areas are a little much. i can't totally shut them down on this. i never got too lost but sometimes i was like, "yuck. this isn't a good time". have to disagree on the zombies though. pretty awesome having them be the way they are

Ganthor

Maybe the sign that points to the puzzle shouldn't be a skull, I'll give you that, but the beginning area of exanima is one long hallway that loops back on itself with 16 rooms. It's really not that big or confusing, most of the rooms are empty and they make the key so incredibly obvious they even put a spotlight right on it. You're supposed to feel lost, you're trapped in a dungeon. The level design is actually really clever and none of the levels are so open concept that you could never find your way back somewhere familiar. It's a lot more linear than it seems, you're just going back over the same rooms. Most of the doors are closed in Exanima to start, so just know that if you're running around seeing a lot of rooms with open doors, you're going in circles or backwards. It's stressful when you don't know where you're going and you don't know how to defend yourself, but push through it friends it's worth it a thousand times over.

More than anything else, remember this is a passion project ran by 4 people. Give them some slack and also realize they are human and you're not screaming into the void like you would be on Activision's forums. The people that make this game are humans too, don't be such a dick just because it's too hard for your tastes.

3ull

I think op is used to nowadays games, that are just showing you everything, taking your hand to guide you and pat you on the head.
This game will instead grab your arm, twist it and smash a mug of ale in your face.
It is exactly as intended.

Exanime

That´s it, the levels are shit, my head hurts for playing 2 hours on the "History mode". I do not understand anything, is so shit, some enemies are neutral, somo are agressive, they look the same, its not a single clue of what you have to do, I HAVE TO SEE A FUCKING 30 MINUTES VIDEO TO GET OUT OF THE FUCKING FIRST LEVEL, WHY IS THE MAP AT THE FUCKING END!

Sorry if i sound so mad, cuz i am. The gameplay is already hard enought to make the levels so fucking shit,i understand that is a "dungeon crawler" but make it more straight forwards, YOU CANT TELL WHAT IS THE MAIN AREA, i saw a fucking skull sign and i say to myself "oh, thats gotta be a boss, im gonna explore some more befora i go there" AND I FUCKING GO TO THE NEXT AREA, WHAT IS THIS GAMEPLAY?!?!? WHAT DOES THAT SKULL MEAN? IT ISNT A FUCKING BOSS OR DID I JUST SKIP THE LEVEL BY EXPLORING. I know is "early access" but that doesnt justify that you cant make a proper level, just make it more easy, dont make a maze, the game is more a puzzle then and rpg. there isnt a point for exploring. all because you can get lost and SEARCH GUIDS ON HOW TO END THE FUCKING LEVEL.This is so shit, i went in thinking it will be like a hades or Mordhau on a weird camera, something more forwards like the trailers show, but no, ALL I GET IS FUCKING LOST. GIVE ME MY MONEY FUCKING BACK

It sounds like you suck Sirs BBC finger bro, get some poon from your wife and then play arena. no point in playing story. it's a $14 game but at least you can replay arena and it has good ass physics for the money, get well fecal excreter.

zawpaw

dumbass

Midcal9

There is nothing wrong with you in particular, most zoomers are weaksauce sissy's anyways so don't worry about. There are plenty of easy games out there that have no game-play or combat mechanics and everything is always easy to grasp within minutes.

If it's still relevant, I use a program called "Rainmeter," to create a slideshow of maps on my second monitor. If you have a tablet, or even a printer, you can cheese the dungeons with these maps. Seriously helps with clearing every last room, learning the dungeons, and navigating the level. Also, when you mention that skull sign, *Spoiler* it's just a labyrinth, the only reward for clearing it is xp. If you really want, you can skip it, as the only loot/prize is in the final room of the labyrinth, which can be opened with a lever trick.

The game is designed to be difficult, and you will suffer if you do not put effort in your survival. Granted, if you took some time to explore the combat mechanics, guides, and possible cheeses, you would eventually find your own way of enjoying the game. You don't have to rely on combat, you can use magic. I also advise you to use the wikis, so that you don't miss out on any loot. This game is best enjoyed without any outside help, but if the difficulty is too much, you should really consider learning as opposed to quitting.

Midcal9

If it's still relevant, I use a program called "Rainmeter," to create a slideshow of maps on my second monitor. If you have a tablet, or even a printer, you can cheese the dungeons with these maps. Seriously helps with clearing every last room, learning the dungeons, and navigating the level. Also, when you mention that skull sign, *Spoiler* it's just a labyrinth, the only reward for clearing it is xp. If you really want, you can skip it, as the only loot/prize is in the final room of the labyrinth, which can be opened with a lever trick.

The game is designed to be difficult, and you will suffer if you do not put effort in your survival. Granted, if you took some time to explore the combat mechanics, guides, and possible cheeses, you would eventually find your own way of enjoying the game. You don't have to rely on combat, you can use magic. I also advise you to use the wikis, so that you don't miss out on any loot. This game is best enjoyed without any outside help, but if the difficulty is too much, you should really consider learning as opposed to quitting.
That's a bit of a cheating. high-effort low return cheat to be precise.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.