Signature Moves and Personal Finishers

well if they aren't, my signature would be not actually killing anyone because blunt force trauma from a stick isn't lethal enough.
or something.
I don't really know.

Avramovic

Supporter
Are quarterstaffs even lethal in this game
Metal bar is more than just lethal, IMO it is by far the best starter weapon due to the balance of... well, balance, power and reach - not to mention that, being a blunt weapon, it performs well against armor.
The wooden counterpart is probably less lethal but I've had quarterstaff NPC's do some serious damage to me every now and then, so I'll assume that if a player prefers a more balanced weapon with less range, then yes, it's effective.
Hell, a damn knife is deadly in this game. Fucking knife & shield combo, when I see that coming at me I just want to get up, take a plane to London, find Maddoc and strangle him.

MrApophos

Metal bar is more than just lethal, IMO it is by far the best starter weapon due to the balance of... well, balance, power and reach - not to mention that, being a blunt weapon, it performs well against armor.
The wooden counterpart is probably less lethal but I've had quarterstaff NPC's do some serious damage to me every now and then, so I'll assume that if a player prefers a more balanced weapon with less range, then yes, it's effective.
Hell, a damn knife is deadly in this game. Fucking knife & shield combo, when I see that coming at me I just want to get up, take a plane to London, find Maddoc and strangle him.
Doesn't Madoc now live in a fancy Italian castle? ;)

NPCs can poke their knives through shields.
It's an intended feature.
I asked Madoc.

Espadon

If the enemy fought well and managed to surprise me, then I cleaned my sword and beat it with my fists to avoid harm. I have a couple of moves ... One of them in the finalization. Very complex. In the meantime, I'm using an interesting thing that I learned from real sword fencing-a preemptive strike. When you see that the enemy is waving. you very quickly strike a blow towards his weapon by aiming at the wrist.

MrApophos

Here's some fighting, my style. It's a bit hectic, but it works. *edit* Quality is shit, sorry. Didn't realise settings.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.