small request to make of the new monsters spawn atoms do not have one boring

Do I need a spawn monsters ???

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • no

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

bonich86

да вы чё олени, когда всех убьёте будете по пустым коридорам бегать будете????

Mikodzi

Insider
@bonich86
А как ты себе представляешь - все должны понимать русский по умолчанию?
Ты заходишь на официальный форум разработчиков игры, создаешь тему и обращаешься к сообществу без доли уважения к ним и к правилам.
Это англоязычный форум, даже учитывая что тут общаются люди с самых разных стран мира - все используют английский.
Мало того, твой вопрос уже тут был обсосан в нескольких темах - и нет, разработчики не планируют вводить респауны... совсем....никогда.

Greenbrog

Insider
Poor Russian translations of someone arguing that the mobs need to be randomly generated. And they being told, "no."

Not randomly but infinite - as I understood - so after clearing some area you could exit the game, then load - and here we go - that's full party of mobs in dungeon again... dumb idea, if you want my opinion...
Also I would like to apologize for my compatriot... That's a shame, but it happens sometimes.

Bonich86 is also using quite offensive language. He would deserve a report if this was in english:
хули тут говарить европа мать её
That roughly translates to: "Why the f*** I'm talking here, sodding Europe", but that really doesn't properly express the negativity of the whole expression.

да вы чё олени, когда всех убьёте будете по пустым коридорам бегать будете????
He also calls the players "олени", which translates to "deers" (as in animal) but is a colloquial and quite derogatory expression for suckers.

This guy looks to be a troll, best to be ignored.

@Mikodzi gave a really nice and polite answer, +1!

bonich86

I do not troll and say there is nothing like I have not insulted you probably get bored and that's rushing you into conflict

bonich86

if you're a smart guy I translate Europe her mother's leg want to evaluate your thinking if you schitaesh it as an insult that the conflict within you man

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.