So someone spoiled Halo 5 for me/ I Hate Spoilers

Elaxter

Insider
Someone spoiled the major event in Halo 5 for me the other day an I'm salty. Anyone else REALLY hate spoilers? I'm glad I play this game, because chances are no one at my school as even heard of Sui Generis.

NewsMuffin

Insider
I think, due to the nature of Sui Generis (and to a lesser extent Exanima), spoilers are much less of an issue in the first place. Sui Generis will have a living world, where each playthrough is different for each player (if Madoc is to be believed). While there may be things to spoil, such as secret items and quests, they may have already been taken or undertaken by other characters within the world. Alternately, what may be a spoiler for one player may be common place for another, like a certain string of dialogue or a special encounter with an NPC/creature.

Tottel

Insider
I just started reading "The Name of the Rose" and got really hooked when my brother spoiled it for me. He didn't know that I hadn't finished it yet, and just proudly said: "I was so shocked to find out that *that guy* did it!".
Since then, I stopped reading it and it's a shame. You should check out that book, it's amazingly written and I would have loved to finish it without spoilers! :D

Short story short: Yes, I hate spoilers too.

Sherlock Holmes' death to Moriarty, but not through intent. Was reading through some SCP Foundation tales, and one just happened to mention how it went down.

Bullethead

Sherlock Holmes' death to Moriarty, but not through intent. Was reading through some SCP Foundation tales, and one just happened to mention how it went down.
Huh? Sherlock retired and lived to a ripe old age at least 2 anthologies and several short stories after Moriarty was eaten by the waterfall in the 1st of ACD's volumes on the great detective, and Moritariy's remaining co-conspirators were nabbed in the 1st chapter of the 2nd antholody. From then on, no Moriarty. As to the Foundation, that trilogy was written by the Divine Asimov :)

RobG

Insider
*slams down the half read, 1st volume of Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes* ....SPOILERS PEOPLE... FFS!!!

this post exists for comedic effect, I'm not really half way through reading it, neither am I enraged

Huh? Sherlock retired and lived to a ripe old age at least 2 anthologies and several short stories after Moriarty was eaten by the waterfall in the 1st of ACD's volumes on the great detective, and Moritariy's remaining co-conspirators were nabbed in the 1st chapter of the 2nd antholody. From then on, no Moriarty. As to the Foundation, that trilogy was written by the Divine Asimov :)
Ok, now I'm lost...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.