So Then Blue Eyed Golem...

Beat him first try... Electric mace... now if only I could to that to a sword instead...

Tactic is super easy, hes got long reach, and reasonable speed, but he only has a two hit combo, wait for the second swing, contiounsly backing up, step in just as he finishes winding it up, it should miss and you get one hit in, backstep away and repeat until dead... good fight though.

Moppy

Supporter
Same, was pretty underwhelming for me. Had the electric mace, shield, and almost all of my armor exceptional so he barely did any damage. Maybe his AI was bugged out or something because he almost never did full swings.

Viking34

I had some problems with him, but mostly because he defeated me on my first try, leaving my electric mace at his feet when I woke up.

Don Kanaille

Insider
It would be really nice if you changed the thread title to something less spoilerific, or at least put a warning in it.

Other than that, I also managed to defeat big shiny, but only by luring him into a crowded area where his weapon got stuck. He still knocked me around quite a bit. However it helps to remind yourself that you can crouch, a lot of his swings go pretty high and you can avoid may of these by ducking if you cannot step out in time.

Has anyone figured out what to do with his large encased crystal yet?

Don Kanaille

Insider
Same, was pretty underwhelming for me. Had the electric mace, shield, and almost all of my armor exceptional so he barely did any damage. Maybe his AI was bugged out or something because he almost never did full swings.
Looking at the video posted above, that might very well be due to the electrified mace. It seems his swing almost stops when you hit him with it.
I took him on with a polearm and he definitely gave me some hard knocks. I could only take him down with the help of some tight spaces.

Golem boss is as scrub as Tiny Tony (Sir). Golems need kick or something to deal with the facehugers, right now the guard golems are the true nemesis imo.

AnotherDuck

I just accidentally backed out of the room, and then he kind of got confused by the door, and just stood there. He was behind one of the doors, but his right hand was showing, so I took a few (well, a lot; he is pretty sturdy after all) overhead swings at that, and he went down with no effort at all.

Oniss

Is there a map available where I can find him, I have wandered through level 5 for what seems like an eternity but just cant seem to find any keys or this boss..

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.