So there's no thaumaturges on the Arena...

Well... I've heard that there will be no thaumaturges in the Arena mode...
Maybe I'm running before train but that's unfair, just a little.

Of course I don't know how it's fitting to main story, but maybe there should be at least some high-cost and rare (even - relic) hirelings with thaumaturgical tendency?

16iclark

All I want is to be able to FUS RO DAH my enemies off of buildings or cliffs, if I can do that in SG then I'll be happy:D

Seriously though

Syllabear3

All I want is to be able to FUS RO DAH my enemies off of buildings or cliffs, if I can do that in SG then I'll be happy:D

Seriously though
Please, dont bring a low quality game to a quality game.

I feel embarased even for reading that name.

Roryn

Insider
Please, dont bring a low quality game to a quality game.

I feel embarased even for reading that name.
He was joking, but there'll certainly be, without any doubt, a thaumaturgic power similar to that. Looks like basic force thaumaturgy from the videos they have. I just love the thought of how many things even a basic power like that will be able to do.

16iclark

Looks like basic force thaumaturgy from the videos they have. I just love the thought of how many things even a basic power like that will be able to do.
Yeah that's exactly what I was referring to, just with a slightly Dovahkiin undertone;) Frankly all the Thaumaturgy I've seen in their videos looks pretty rad:p I'm definitely going to be role playing as a battle-mage when SG comes out!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.