Strongbox is unable to be placed on inventory

vanaukas

Hi, I'm new here and in the game, I've reached the third floor and I was viewing the wiki to see if I missed lore on level 1 (wich I did) and then stumbled upon this:
1594688062977.png
(Pic taken from: https://suigeneris.gamepedia.com/Exanima_Level_1 )

So, I knew were that box was (I took everything from it except the horn) and I was very happy to have a way to put strange artifacts that picked my interest on my inventory without clutting it (even if they aren't relevant to the story). As the title say, I cannot place it on my inventory, and after doing a lot of research on the internet and here in the forum (I did a search looking for "strongbox" but the post are too old or not related to my "problem") I can't find anything about it besides that the box was transforming keys into almost any item.

So, the ability to equip the box was disabled because of that? Is my game bugged? I've tried placing it with my empty inventory, with things in my inventory, with things inside the box,with the box empty, and nothign seems to work with it. Anyone knows something about this? I just want to know if I can leave it behind without regret because it looks so convient to store all my "curious" items (like the horn itself, the skull, the alchemy items, the parchments and books, etc). I use various pouch and also some tiny boxes, but nothing that I've found allows me to store books and weapons (and I'm using Derrin as a mule for those items by now, except the ornate dagger because it may become useful in the future, dunno).

Thank you for reading this and in advance for the answers.

HopeDIV

Insider
So, I knew were that box was (I took everything from it except the horn) and I was very happy to have a way to put strange artifacts
There are two strongboxes on level 1, however the one with the horn and dagger cannot be stored in your inventory. The wiki's wording is a bit strange in this aspect, but the other container it is referring to is on another floor.

If you are indeed referring to the pictured strongbox, then that is likely a bug.

vanaukas

There are two strongboxes on level 1, however the one with the horn and dagger cannot be stored in your inventory. The wiki's wording is a bit strange in this aspect, but the other container it is referring to is on another floor.

If you are indeed referring to the pictured strongbox, then that is likely a bug.
The one I was trying to get into my inventory was indeed the one with the hiorn and the dagger, wich is beneath some wood and stones. Yesterday I died so I'm gonna give it a try again and search for that second box. Thank you

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.