Stuck in the puzzle trap door area

K.L.R.G.

Okay, what am I missing this time?

I played through the whole lever-trap-puzzle-section. And now I am at the end of it and their are no more reachable levers and only closed doors? I tried to get back, but the first door to the puzzle-section was locked anyway so I am stuck in these corridors ...

Are there hidden levers or secret doorways or what?

NachoDawg

There's no mystery at the end of the puzzle, just a lever right next to a portcullis that leads straight to the entrance to lvl 2.

The last room of the puzzle looks like an armory of sorts

Murf

Not sure where you are stuck still. Screen shot of the place ya can't get past?

--Oh might know where ya are, it's a puzzle, gotta figure out the trick to get that door to open, actually if you start pulling levers and using pressure plates you should be able to see what lever opens that door.

Greenbrog

Insider
He's talking about the area with the pressure plate switches. You can use that tutorial already linked. Unfortunately, the maze requires trial and error. That paticular area has probably the trickiest puzzle to do it with no risk.

K.L.R.G.

Thanks that's what I needed. Never realised that you have to push down both flagstones ... I thought they were some kind of "hidden" switches to lure you into the trap doors when you're not watchful enough ...

Thanks that's what I needed. Never realised that you have to push down both flagstones ... I thought they were some kind of "hidden" switches to lure you into the trap doors when you're not watchful enough ...
I did at first too, but sound gave it away after I had searched through and found no way out.

Kind of resurrecting the post right now but i don,t think it's worth starting a new post for this issue.
I am stuck at the same spot, with the 2 gates and the 3 trap doors. Thing is, both gates are closed and there's no way i can find to get back inside and activate the switch... the hell? lolll

NachoDawg

Kind of resurrecting the post right now but i don,t think it's worth starting a new post for this issue.
I am stuck at the same spot, with the 2 gates and the 3 trap doors. Thing is, both gates are closed and there's no way i can find to get back inside and activate the switch... the hell? lolll
you're gonna have to photo document the situation for us, it would help :)

I'm going to try and explain this the best i can because english is not my main language and i don't know the correct wording for everything.
The first puzzle showed in the video Mertek98 shared, the one with the 3 floor trap doors and 2 metal gate. I entered the corridor from the first entrance you find when entering the puzzle zone and pulled the handle next to the first gate. Then, i ran to the second door, pulled the handle, slid the gate open and ran to the floor traps but got stuck at the second one since i lost time openning the gate manually.

When i came back at the second metal gate ( The one next to the handle that activates the floor traps ), it was closed shut so i came back to the first entrance but the second gate is also shut and locked.

I can take some screenshots if you want some visual aid but it's also the first puzzle from this video

Murf

Unfortunately, if you are unable to get into that hallway that has the lever to close those traps, you will have to go the other route instead of through the trap area. Having said that, this game is all about doing things how you want to do them, no right or wrong way to do something within the game, no reason you can't go hunt down some long boards (or just one) and drag them(it) back there and make your way across the traps.

That's what i thought... but i can only move them a couple of meter before having to reposition myself so instead i went the laxy way and started over again.

Thanks for your help tho!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.