Suggestion for Alternative victory to death/blacking out.

Snoopbear

What if there was an amount of damage that would make opponents fall to the ground grabbing their wounds, screaming, possibly bleeding out. Or when in a fist fight there would be a chance they wouldn't get knocked out, but grab their faces while rolling from side to side.

The first Assassin's Creed had a similar thing.
It would make for a satisfying victory I think, plus you get a chance to "finish them off".

What do you guys think?

Syllabear3

What if there was an amount of damage that would make opponents fall to the ground grabbing their wounds, screaming, possibly bleeding out. Or when in a fist fight there would be a chance they wouldn't get knocked out, but grab their faces while rolling from side to side.

It would make for a satisfying victory I think, plus you get a chance to "finish them off".

What do you guys think?
Thats pretty sick and sadist. And i like it ;D

MrApophos

Almost essential. No cut is going to result in instant death, all wounds should cause a reduction in ability to fight until the character can no longer even stay on their feet due to weakness, and eventually, death. Please bring this in. For blunt hits to the head, fine, knockouts happen, but many small slashes and stabs.... yeah they need to fall to the ground writhing.

gumshoe

Great idea, and to push it a little bit further, why not make some NPCs that you spared come back and thank you/try to kill you, but maybe with better equipment and/or more buddies this time? Would make for interesting encounters imo.
Or NPCs that feign death only to have their buddies ambush you as they jump up

Stekkmen

Maybe not screaming or rolling around, but I think just falling on their back/stomach propped on their elbows or knees, something like that, would work.

Roryn

Insider
I was actually pretty devastated when they left out that feature in AC2 and beyond. I even remember devs claiming that "real combat was brutal"... well not so much post-Crusades apparently.

I mean, it was horrible but grittily realistic in AC1. Of course, I avoided it as much as possible and always ended it quickly if it happened, but they shouldn't have taken that out.

The irony is that they added a brutal and horrific-sounding neck-snap when fighting unarmed, after which the person would slowly fall to the ground and go limp for a moment before groaning and holding their knee :confused: or sth.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.