Sui Generis and Real Life

Beyre

Insider
When I first read about Sui Generis, I was immediately exited. Here is why:

In the last few years more and more games are starting to grasp a concept called 'flow'. All games of Thatgamecompany, indie games like supermeatboy (which is so difficult, challenging and intuïtive you can't help being totally focused on the game). This concept is something that attracts a lot of people, because of the meditative, focused and fullfilling state you get in when you are playing these games. I think Sui Generis takes this concept to a new scale, and the developers are trying to help you, the gamer, be "in the moment" as much as possible by making it easy to feel like it is really your experience.

I read on this forums a lot of people talk about 'immersion'. This made me wonder. I have always been looking for the same immersion in my life, the immersion you get when you are really on your own journey, and you start appreciating everything that happens, whether it is good or bad.
Are there other people around who are attracted to this game for the same reason as I am? And who see the correlation between games like this and real life? I am curious...

Cheers,
B

Subhu Man

Insider
Don't like real life, the rendering is rubbish and locked to first person, the 3d effects give me a headache and all the NPCs are totally imba. Plus I spent all my build points on Magecraft before the latest patch decided I was in a no magic universe. The death penalties are also not fully written but they seem to vary according to which npc you are talking to.

Beyre

Insider
Don't like real life, the rendering is rubbish and locked to first person, the 3d effects give me a headache and all the NPCs are totally imba. Plus I spent all my build points on Magecraft before the latest patch decided I was in a no magic universe. The death penalties are also not fully written but they seem to vary according to which npc you are talking to.
If the graphics in your life suck I think your software is outdated and you should update your drivers. Something that promotes the connection between your graphics card and your processor should do the trick ;) The NPC's seem boring and unmotivated though, nothing to do about that...

If the graphics in your life suck I think your software is outdated and you should update your drivers. Something that promotes the connection between your graphics card and your processor should do the trick ;) The NPC's seem boring and unmotivated though, nothing to do about that...
By updating your drivers, I assume you mean getting yourself an unmixed wodka-shot or perhaps some Jägermeister?
Short-lived update but it suuuure does the trick. I can personally recommend the Jelzkin driver-manufacturer. Short pain, but oh the gain! Cheap as well.
Cheers.

I surely hope this game will be as much difficult in a way making it rewarding, as it is going to put you through emotional levels of experianceing this world. I Myself spend alot of time with manye diffrent games, and iv notised the designers of this game has allsow the experiance rather then being moneygrabbing biznizmen.. I imagin alot will try to pirate the game when it comes out, but imma go buy this one, i tell you what.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.