Support for Paypal pledge?

Don Kanaille

Insider
Greetings,

There does not seem to be a dedicated support forum, so I decided to post here.

I just recently discovered Sui Generis and was really impressed by the project. Sadly, I missed the kickstarter fundraising, so I decided to back the game via Paypal. I pledged 20 pounds; however, what unsettles me a bit, even though I received transaction confirmation as usual from Paypal, I have not heard anything from Bare Mettle since. No email, no confirmation, no instructions on how to access the insider forum, which is supposed to be part of the reward. An email directly to Bare Mettle also went unanswered for over a week now.

So, if any member of the Team reads this, please help me out. Also, if any of the community members donated via Paypal, I would be glad to hear how your pledge turned out so far.

- in hope everything will be fine, and the game even better -

- Don K.

Brendan

Developer
Hi Don,

Sorry about the delay. We've just moved into our new office and had various problems with PC's and the internet connection etc. Your email to us also got flagged as spam for some reason.

I've given you insider forum access now, but if you could send us a quick email confirming which email address you would like to be registered with your account that would be great (as your forum email address is different to the payment one).

We will have a proper automated Paypal response in place within the next few days and I'll keep a close eye on things in the meantime, so this shouldn't be a problem for anyone else.

Thanks for your support!

Brendan

Don Kanaille

Insider
Great, thanks a lot. That is all I wanted to hear. By the way, the mails are different because I use to seperate between game account/forum registration and anything that involves money transactions (like Paypal).

I sent you an e-mail as you asked.

Wishing you the best of success!

Prasse

Insider
So Brendan i was wondering, will it be possible to raise your pledge from digital to physical copy :rolleyes:? I were a bit low on cash when the Kickstarter ran and now i feel like throwing some more money on you guys :p. Because i would really love a hardcopy of this great game.

Brendan

Developer
Hi Prasse,

You can upgrade your pledge on the contributions page, but unfortunately the collector's edition was a time limited Kickstarter exclusive so we removed it shortly afterwards. There might be a physical retail copy available in the future however, will keep you posted!

Nizi

Insider
I backed using paypal during the actual kickstarter, but haven't heard any word as well. Must I wait for the game to finish? The other games I pledged that period already have given me some sort of account. I made one here for the forum, but no way to validate the pledge.

edit: Was done on november 5 2012, but listed as a donation. Did I do it wrong?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Siggi

Insider
I've been having problems aswell. First with trying to send money to my paypal account (for some reason it can't just withdraw directly from my account).
Now my account says that I have 40,73 GBP. But whenever I click donate I get this message; "You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money."

Help... :(

lvk

Insider
@Siggi I would suggest mailing [email protected], since the forums are a bit quiet with the heavy workload. You could also try messaging @Brendan directly, but I think he's the one usually reading the mails directed at them anyway.

Siggi

Insider
Written both paypal and Baremettle. I know its only been 1 hour but seeing how I've been struggling wiith this for 2 days you can maybe see my frustation. After trying a couple times I get a window where I can donate.. but in USD. And if I convert back to USD from GBP I dont have enough anymore :S

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.