T-Shirt Designs

Favourite designs?

• Total voters

Kane

Insider
I'm soooo jealus you got to work on this game! :D
looking forward to see your stuff!
Thanks again nox! Me too! I'm so excited to create everything I can for this amazing project and game, such an awesome and passion team, I know it's going to be an incredible journey :)

Rob

I can't tell you how glad I've been to be a part of this campaign, and the user-made T-shirt push!!!

Hell, I know I'm not a skilled artist or graphic designer, but nevertheless I feel proud to have been some small part of it, and shared the process shoulder-to-shoulder with you people. I feel that the T-shirts most probably made a noticeable contribution, so well done people!!!

Xumbik

Insider
I'm soooo jealus you got to work on this game! :D
looking forward to see your stuff!
All I can do is to comply with this statement. Working with a team like Bare Mettle would be something of a happy dream ;) Keep it up!

Siyeh

Insider
I'm sure it's been said, but I'll say it again. Thanks to everyone that contributed to the shirts, you're the best part of the community! I have little doubt you helped push us over the edge. I can't wait to play this game! I think I might play a masochistic character that loves to take maces to the face...

Kane

Insider
All I can do is to comply with this statement. Working with a team like Bare Mettle would be something of a happy dream ;) Keep it up!
Me too! super stocked and going to definetley do the best job possible or anything i work on.

And trust me guys it is for me too, from now up until the games release its going to be one hell or an awesome journey especially with such a supportive community already ;)

Xumbik

Insider
Me too! super stocked and going to definetley do the best job possible or anything i work on.

And trust me guys it is for me too, from now up until the games release its going to be one hell or an awesome journey especially with such a supportive community already ;)
We'll be here to support you guys! :)

Oh, and Siyeh, I'd like to think we made a difference! ;)

Madoc

Project Lead
What you guys did here is really fantastic. I'd be very surprised if any project ever got such amazing support from the community. We were especially thinking of you when we did our thank you update. We were really moved by this and we're looking forward to having you here with us while the game takes shape.

Xumbik

Insider
What you guys did here is really fantastic. I'd be very surprised if any project ever got such amazing support from the community. We were especially thinking of you when we did our thank you update. We were really moved by this and we're looking forward to having you here with us while the game takes shape.
If you're going to have a community, it might as well be helpful :D I'm glad we have a bunch of like-minded and positive people here though! :)

Reactions: Rob

nox

Insider
And we will be here for sure! :D

I think the reason why people are so interested and willing to contribute is that you guys are trying to do something new, something we've all been waiting for. Also you are very active on the forums answering questions and talking to your community, that means a lot!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.