T-Shirt Designs

Favourite designs?

• Total voters

Rob

That's awesome!!!

Now there's two fantastic comedy T-shirts/hoodies!!!

I can imagine that they'd sell like wildfire throughout the current 4,649 people that have pledged already on Kickstarter!!!

If 1/10 people bought one T-shirt at £20, that's £9,298 towards the target...
If 1/5 people bought one T-shirt at £20, that's £18,596 towards the target...
Hoodies at £40 each, that's more again...
Some people would buy multiple...

Bare Mettle???

Hey awesome stuff ...should really be an addon option :D

p.s. How about combine this with the actual Font of the Logo on the pitch video (i really like the new still frame there )

Xumbik

Insider
That's awesome!!!

Now there's two fantastic comedy T-shirts/hoodies!!!

I can imagine that they'd sell like wildfire throughout the current 4,649 people that have pledged already on Kickstarter!!!

If 1/10 people bought one T-shirt at £20, that's £9,298 towards the target...
If 1/5 people bought one T-shirt at £20, that's £18,596 towards the target...
Hoodies at £40 each, that's more again...
Some people would buy multiple...

Bare Mettle???
Time is of the essence, but that could give them a push!

Oh, and nox. Those were delicious! *high five*

Kane

Insider
Anything on the back! I like the simplicity and clean feel!
Not as yet, I like the simplicity too, maybe a concept art scene on the front and then the logo would be on the back at the top of the shirt? can mock this up.

And thanks

Psychomorph

Insider
I wonder, will there not be legal issues in using the "Sui Generis" line on the T-Shirts, as there is supposed to be a Metal band under the same name?

Imagine you walk down the street and there is this long haired dude talking to you like "Hey, cool shirt man, you like them, too?" and you're like "Yeah man, there cool" and he's like "Man I was on a show and there was like everybody drunk and fighting and there was this huge guy like a Troll kicking the sh#t out of people and like..." and you're like "Yeah man, cool animations man, did you see the fire man?" and he's like "OH YEAH, they lit it up like sh#t, had to abort the show man" and you're like "Sh#t man, can't wait for more vids man" and he's like "Yeah, I heard they're makin' one" and you're like "Holy... gotta see that" and he's like "Yeah, hope there not goin' to be any more huge m#####f#####s screwing it up man" and you're like "That would be the termination!!"

Oh well, I guess they're not doing live acts, or they do? No idea. I expect some nice shows once the thing is funded though. Think I'm mixing things up a bit already...

MrIdontKnow

Insider
I'm actually loving the new T-shirt designs. I proper want a hoodie though, but it's £40 I'd rather pledge to the game than merch. Hmm, is Merch always going to be available?

Rob

I would suspect that, since Sui Generis is a Latin term, it shouldn't be a problem. Especially as it's just some writing on a T-shirt... I suppose if anything "Bare Mettle" is the brand. I'm sure you could write the words "Queen" and "Prince" on T-shirts, without those artists being too worried about it. I can't imagine it's anything to worry about, unless the Sui Generis band has the term trademarked. Even then, I would have thought they'd only have a problem if there was another band trying to call themselves Sui Generis and make records.

Edit: worst comes to worst and there is an issue, I'm sure there would be an amicable solution that wouldn't involve any nastiness.

Kane

Insider
i believe they have to be the same company to infringe on copy right / trademark. Depends on how popular the band is as well but this is a game and that is a band so should be fine but might be an idea to have a strap line to make the title different enough.

Kane

Insider
Thanks nox, glad you like it, should hopefully have some new stuff soon, probably once the rush of the kickstarter is over.

Looking forward to producing some cool /unique and interesting things :)

Reactions: nox

nox

Insider
Thanks nox, glad you like it, should hopefully have some new stuff soon, probably once the rush of the kickstarter is over.

Looking forward to producing some cool /unique and interesting things :)
I'm soooo jealus you got to work on this game! :D
looking forward to see your stuff!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.